PKE readings jump in New York when some ancient ruins from seventh century Ireland arrive. The time when Halloween started. The evil spirit of Halloween, Samhaine, breaks free and wants to make Halloween last forever. It's up to the Ghostbusters to stop him.
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- The song used in this episode is Midnight Action by Tahiti.
- The word "Sam Hain" actually means November 1st.
- As Egon walks away to put his plan into action, there are two Egons.
- On the rooftop with Samhain, one of the guys is incorrectly colored as Egon from behind whereas Egon isn't even on the roof.
- William E. Martin is the voice of Samhain and Julie Bennett is UBN reporter Cynthia Crawford.
- Samhaine is a Pagan Holiday celebrated on hallowe'en it is pronounced Sow en.
- Peter is in another room.
- Peter Venkman: Hey Winston, what's small and hairy and green all over?
- Winston Zeddemore: This is no time for jokin Peter.
- Peter Venkman: Who's jokin?
- A small hairy green monster follows Peter out of the other room.
- Egon and Ray are working on a machine that short-circuits and falls apart.
- Winston Zeddemore: Uh, not to pry, but what exactly is that thing you two've been workin on?
- Egon Spengler: A spectren diffarentalizer!
- Ray Stantz: A toaster.
- Ray and Egon look at the instructions in their hands.
- Ray and Egon: Huh?
- Egon Spengler: I think we should have a nice long talk!
- Egon: That should do it! And now…(machines start up but then die out) ugh, sometimes the universe just waits for me to get cocky.