|Real Ghostbusters episode|
|Written by||Len Janson & Chuck Menville|
|Original air date||December 6, 1986|
|Real Ghostbusters: Season 1|
Real Ghostbusters: Episode Guide
Tired of being left behind a desk, Janine decides she wants to come along on a bust! The old man who called them doesn't have any money but to pay but offers them any of his treasured memories they want. Janine's picks out an old lamp which turns out to have, you guessed it, a genie who will grant three wishes! Things seem to go well with Janine's wishes at first but the genie opens a gate to let ghosts through. While investigating the airport, the guys, Janine and Slimer find themselves on a plane with no pilot!
The guys return to the firehouse to find it overrun with spiritual turbulence! Ray determines by combing the portable ghost traps, they may be able to turn the magic lamp into one big ghost trap to suck all the ghosts in. One question...who's going to go inside the station to connect it up?
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- Winston telling Janine "Nobody comes a Ghostbuster overnight" is very ironic as his character is hired on the spot in the first Ghostbusters movie.
- Egon wears Ecto Goggles to examine the state of the Firehouse toward the end of the episode.
- (The Ghostbusters are on board an airplane)
- Winston Zeddemore: Relax, folks, we're just browsing.
- Ray Stantz: Yeah, anybody seen a ghost?
- Passengers: GHOST???(all the passengers duck)
- Peter Venkman: Silver tongue strikes again.