By GBDRE760
Hey guys. So I have a Haslab pack with the first run of the wand from Afterlife. I never modded it because I decided to leave it as a display piece. I do have a custom build of a 1984 pack. It is mostly 3D printing and whatever is supposed to be metal is actually metal. Anyways, I was thinking, I always wanted to get a 1984 wand that had the pop out mechanism (that is one thing that I didn't bother to build on my 3D pack). My 3d Pack runs the light and sound kit that you can find in the GBFans shop. My main questions are:
1) Is it hard to open the 84 wand from hasbro? Upon inspection, I think it looks like the same mold from Afterlife. I haven't bought one just yet to confirm.
2) Is it possible to connect the GBFans board to the 84 wand somehow if I already have the GBFans board? If the answer is no, then maybe I will get it anyways and mod it and use it when I build a Frozen Empire version of the pack, that way I can have all three, like a holy trinity, lol.
It is the same mold as the afterlife wand. Just less weathering and different grips. So all screw points match up and plenty of videos on youtube show how to open these up. I recommend anything by the Nor-Cal Ghostbusters as they seem to be thorough and even I can grasp what they mean.
Regarding the sound board I don't know but hopefully someone else here has attempted this. Good luck
GBDRE760 liked this
By GBDRE760
alphabeta001 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 4:10 am It is the same mold as the afterlife wand. Just less weathering and different grips. So all screw points match up and plenty of videos on youtube show how to open these up. I recommend anything by the Nor-Cal Ghostbusters as they seem to be thorough and even I can grasp what they mean.
Regarding the sound board I don't know but hopefully someone else here has attempted this. Good luck
Awesome! Thank you for pointing the way. I will start checking them out! :)
alphabeta001 liked this
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]