By sremick
So I'm not quite ready to start my build yet, but I'm trying to snag hard-to-get products while they're still available. It seems as time goes on, many quality items disappear from the marketplace, especially OEM vintage parts.

One thing that I'm stuck on right now is the bumper. It seems there hasn't been a serious discussion re: this in a few years. GBFans bumper is out-of-stock, and ones that in the past were considered high-quality are from sellers that have now gained a negative reputation for turn-around time, communication, or general ethics. Highly-regarded ones like Exoray haven't been available in many years and Exoray in-particular is MIA.

So, as we enter 2024... who has the best quality GB1 bumper? I'm almost ready to resort to eBay or Etsy... on Etsy one is available from BenofKent who has gained a bad rep, and the other is available from WorkshopPro/Officinemakers. The one on eBay is also from officineprop.
By OnEdge
Maybe Crix from Heavy Props may sell them still. I remember buying a bumper from him a few months ago, but it looks like he’s out of stock currently. I would suggest you wait to see when he may sell them again or when Mack’s Factory has them.
By tobycj
The BoK one is very inaccurate. The answer you are looking for is Mack's Factory. They're cast directly from the super hero, he does a cleaned up "idealised" one, and an unaltered "legacy" one.
By sremick
tobycj wrote: March 1st, 2024, 2:25 amThe answer you are looking for is Mack's Factory. They're cast directly from the super hero, he does a cleaned up "idealised" one, and an unaltered "legacy" one.
I'd love to give him my money. Unfortunately the bumper is not listed on his website anymore, even in the "waitlist" category.
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

So, I have a Matty trap I've retired with the Two […]

Oh my...this will be interesting...

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]