Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Jack Vince Bracknell
GB gets listed in a lot of horror lists or collages, do you think it belongs there?

I think it is a science fiction comedy, but, like beetlejuice and stuff like that, it has a horror motif, while not actually being horror, it has horror themes of ghosts and monsters. It is a weird one to catagorize.

Its theme is horror, but the film itself is more of a supernatural comedy.
By godlysecret
Maybe you're right. It's a bit difficult to categorize. However, the movie's motif also has horror elements, so it is classified as a horror movie. I see no problem.
By anxer5
Jack Vince Bracknell wrote: December 9th, 2023, 3:25 am GB gets listed in a lot of horror lists or collages, do you think it belongs there?

I think it is a science fiction comedy, but, like beetlejuice and stuff like that, it has a horror motif, while not actually being horror, it has horror themes of ghosts and monsters. It is a weird one to catagorize.

Its theme is horror, but the film itself is more of a supernatural comedy.
Indulging in horror movies can be an exhilarating hobby! While 123movies offers a plethora of options, it's crucial to prioritize legality and ethical consumption. Opt for legitimate streaming platforms or purchase digital copies to support creators. Legal alternatives not only guarantee a guilt-free experience but also contribute to the industry's growth. Dive into the world of horror responsibly and enjoy spine-chilling thrills while supporting the art of filmmaking!
Science Fiction Comedy: The film’s premise revolves around a group of scientists who become paranormal investigators, using advanced technology to capture ghosts. The comedic elements come from their quirky personalities, witty banter, and the absurd situations they encounter.
Horror Motif: While “Ghostbusters” isn’t a traditional horror film, it draws inspiration from horror tropes. The eerie atmosphere, haunted locations, and spectral entities contribute to this motif. The iconic Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, for instance, is both amusing and unsettling.
Supernatural Comedy: The film’s humor arises from its supernatural elements. Ghosts, ghouls, and otherworldly phenomena provide ample comedic material. The interactions between the Ghostbusters themselves and their encounters with the paranormal create a delightful blend of humor and spookiness.

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]