Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
I couldn't find an existing thread for Sean, but I recently purchased some trap parts from his Etsy store.

Order placed on May 16th.
Shipped May 17th.
Delivered June 1st.

I'm in Australia. To say I'm impressed is an understatement.

The parts themselves are exactly as listed, the photos were super accurate. Everything even came with a little label or drilling instructions.
The faux metal sideplates look very realistic, a great alternative to aluminium. Obviously they're designed to fit his 3D printed trap (as seen on Thingiverse and Adam Savage's Tested) but this is explained clearly in the description. They lined up perfectly with my printed trap.
I also purchased a pedal vector plate, a resistor sideplate, and female V-Hook.

Would definitely order from Sean again. He has other GB products on his eBay store as well.

For the record:
* Etsy: CharlesworthDynamics
* Ebay: megafern
* Thingiverse: countspatula
SP Productions liked this
I've probably ordered from this guy a couple dozen times. Labels, tubing, 3D printed parts, etc. Ever order, without fail, arrived quickly and without issuing. Tracking numbers were receive within a day, he's responsive if a question has been asked, and everything I've gotten has been TOP choice in quality. Him, Tacobelli, Finchmeister08 and MobySignCompany are my pics for "the mount rushmore of Etsy vendors."

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]