For users in Canada. Eh?
Eh Canada!

Anyone looked at the exchange rate lately? last month the CAD vs USD was about on par, today http://www.xe.com/ says that 1.00 CAD = 0.793336 USD...

So, I got thinking. Have I done my pack another year then the time where the dollar is on-par, would I have been penalized?

I got my shell from Dr.Caron here in Montreal, no difference there.
I got some resin parts, mobo, clamp from MMM, paid via paypal in USD.
I got the V-Hook and cable from SGD and several resin parts from [this seller is now blacklisted] from the states.
I'm not counting other bits here and there like the resistors, some were bought from the states, some from Europe.

In essence, by making my pack this year VS another year, I saved about 15-to-20% over its final part cost... That's kinda cool!

anyone have thoughts about the propbuilding hobby in Canada VS the exchange rate?
Sorry, but being that I don't speak english, it might be badly worded. From my perspective, it says what I wanted to say?
Have I done my pack another year then the time where the dollar is on-par, would I have been penalized?
by making my pack this year VS another year,
this year was the only year since the 70's where the CAD was as high as the USD. average CAD value is about 70cents USD. Its just a coincidence I was making a pack, but I still saved 15-20% comparing to doing it before it gained in value, or now that it droped in value.

I don't understand where it says otherwise in my original post.
you'll have to talk to Dr.Caron.

Just this week-end we used his mould to make the shell for another Montreal ghosthead.

I suggest you go ahead and post on the Central Quebec Ghostbusters forums as Dr.Caron doesn't come here often.

http://sosfantomesqc.forumsactifs.com/

don't be shy to post in english if you don't understand french.

When you're in Montreal, we HAVE to do some common event in costume.

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]