You can't stack them.

If you use the 25% off coupon, the total comes to $134.99 and shopping comes out to $14.. I'll have to mess around with it today.

Sometimes if you call the Time Life CS # they can knock off shipping.. depends who you get, though.
It looks like if you use the 25% off coupon (which expires 8/23) there'd be a $6 difference between using that and a 20% off w/ free shipping.

I'm biting the bullet with the 25% off. I don't want to risk waiting for different coupon only to get short changed in the end.

RGB for $150. Sold.
As an FYI with that coupon, I utilized it, but you can NOT use it with the installment option. You must buy the set up front in full.

If you order it, they charge your card to verify the funds then take the hold off. They won't actually charge you until it ships.
AJ Quick wrote:Are you sure about the installment thing?
100% positive. I had an awful experience last weekend with customer service dealing with the issue.

When you apply it on the website and use the installment option, it doesn't take the coupon in to account and charges you the RETAIL cost with shipping.. then breaks it up in 4 installments. The first one was $59.99.

So I called the CS line and spoke with two people. The first girl claimed over and over the coupon didn't work, so she manually overrid the price but it still came out wrong because she was overcharging me for shipping.. so she went to go get her supervisor and placed me on hold, but hung up on me.

The second time I got some dumb bitch who again claimed the coupon didn't work, and refused to honor it since they already have the 10% off thing. I told her to f*** that price and just apply the 25% to the regular price.. but she wouldn't budge. Then when I explain that the other girl manually overrid it she called me a liar (literally those words), and kept giving me the phone trying-to-be-sympathetic bullshit that they have to give you, even though under her breath I bet she wanted to call me a piece of shit since I wouldn't drop it.

I hung up on her and then used the coupon on the site, but just payed for it all at once.

So yes, I am positive. haha.
Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]