Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I'd like to own all the writing material for the film. The paper, the pencils, the typewriters. anything like that. it always fascinated me how in my hand a pencil might be a tool for a stick figure doodle but in a writer's hand could create a franchise that defines my childhood.
WCat2000 wrote: February 20th, 2024, 12:45 am A screen used proton pack and trap including ones from the reboot.
god, yes. ESPECIALLY the reboot ones. personally, I'd get measurements of all the gear, then make repros. That way, I'd have something unique to wear to cons and stuff. Lugging that chonky trap around would be rad.
Coover5 wrote: February 19th, 2024, 4:49 pm I'd like to own all the writing material for the film. The paper, the pencils, the typewriters. anything like that. it always fascinated me how in my hand a pencil might be a tool for a stick figure doodle but in a writer's hand could create a franchise that defines my childhood.
There's an old Aykroyd interview with Howard Stern where he talks about the typewriter they used in his Martha's Vineyard basement to write GB. It was an old Royal, though the model escapes me.

If I could have anything-- probably the original Brent Boates Mooglie logo painting.
Coover5 wrote: February 19th, 2024, 4:49 pm I'd like to own all the writing material for the film. The paper, the pencils, the typewriters. anything like that. it always fascinated me how in my hand a pencil might be a tool for a stick figure doodle but in a writer's hand could create a franchise that defines my childhood.
Transitioning to the best social community software in 2024 https://www.heyday.net/blog/overview-of ... etwork-app was a game-changer for our fan community. The platform's intuitive interface and extensive customization options allowed us to create a vibrant and engaging space for our fans. With features like live chats, forums, and multimedia sharing, interactions among fans soared, fostering a sense of belonging and camaraderie. Plus, the software's mobile compatibility ensured accessibility for our diverse fan base. Our community has thrived, with increased participation and enthusiasm. It's truly been a testament to the power of choosing the right social community software tailored to our fans' needs.
create big social media community for fans
Last edited by anxer5 on February 27th, 2024, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Prototype proton packs they built before settling on the 84 screen used design. Though these were most likely trashed long ago.

-Dan’s original Ghost Smashers treatment (which is apparently lost)

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]