Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
This is just a thread to show all the MODs on GBfans some love & appreciation. Especially Kingpin & Mrmichaelt who keep the forum humming along & putting up with our shenanigans. They do it all for the love of the franchise and don’t ask for a red cent in return. I know there are other MODS but these are the two who I interact with most. But all you other MODS are appreciated too. Thank you one and all.

I’ve said it before but this is one of the better moderated fan sites I’ve come across. It’s not the Wild West nor is it an overly ban hammer happy place. It’s a perfect balance, a give & a take. Some of us have tested the limits of their patience but it usually all works out in the end. Sometimes discussions can get a bit heated or too off the rails. Trust me. I’ve had more than my fair share of that. But they are there to steer us in the right direction. Sometimes with a gentle nudge. I’ve never seen nor heard of anyone getting the ban here for anything trivial.

So thank you to all you MODS who donate your time to this enterprise. Without you we wouldn’t be able to delve deep into the goings on of this great franchise we all love and love to complain about.

I know I’ve had disagreements with probably everyone here at one point or another. Even the mods. But it always comes from a place of love & respect, even when it doesn’t seem like it.

So let’s let the MODS know we appreciate everything they do by posting a thanks or a story about an interaction you had with them, anything positive that comes to mind about the people who keep this site going day in day out. Not for any monetary gain but just for the love of Ghostbusters & its fans. How special is that?

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]