By tobycj
MagicPrime wrote: October 12th, 2021, 12:41 pm Are there any options for a taller flight suit, other than the TruSpec 2XL Long?

I am 6'5" and this suit is nearly impossible to wear - it's just not long enough in the torso to fit me without hurting a LOT in the groin area.
Not sure if the 3XL Long might be longer in the leg, but your other option is to get a custom sized flightsuit from Magnoli Clothiers. They're a lot more expensive than a Tru-Spec, and a fairly long waitlist, but would be tailored to your exact size.
By tobycj
MagicPrime wrote: October 12th, 2021, 12:41 pm Are there any options for a taller flight suit, other than the TruSpec 2XL Long?

I am 6'5" and this suit is nearly impossible to wear - it's just not long enough in the torso to fit me without hurting a LOT in the groin area.
Not sure if the 3XL Long might be longer in the leg, but your other option is to get a custom sized flightsuit from Magnoli Clothiers. They're a lot more expensive than a Tru-Spec, and a fairly long waitlist, but would be tailored to your exact size.
By MagicPrime
Sadly I don't think a 3XL Long exists in the TruSpec. And it's my torso length more than my inseam that's causing the issue. Does anyone have any idea how much a custom suit costs? I realize it's probably in the $300+ zone. But just to have an idea.
By tobycj
MagicPrime wrote: October 13th, 2021, 6:51 am Sadly I don't think a 3XL Long exists in the TruSpec. And it's my torso length more than my inseam that's causing the issue. Does anyone have any idea how much a custom suit costs? I realize it's probably in the $300+ zone. But just to have an idea.
Ah bummer.

The Magnoli flightsuit is $215, plus shipping I assume. There's a six month lead time though.
By abaka
If he makes it to correct measurements, doesn't change the fabric without telling you, or doesn't do something stupid like make it inside out you can't go wrong with a Magnoli suit
tobycj liked this
By Dremen
So it seems like I've grown a bit big for my 2XL Long Tru-Spec suit...
The crotch is a bit tight and feels like I'm constantly being pulled into a hunch, the arms are too short and getting out of suit is problematic since it makes me feel trapped since its too tight.

Since its time to "upgrade" I figure I might as well do the look I want to do which is a Black suit. Any suggestions on buying a Rothco? Or would that even be a viable option? I see conflicting reports on the inseam, some people say the larger sizes are 34, some say all sizes have a 32 inseam.
By PumpinIron
Without going through pages, can anyone tell me what size suit I should buy?

I am 5’8, 200 lbs, 40” chest, and a very athletic / muscular build.

Also, any suggestions on where to buy from?

I liked the original stream better. The orange bea[…]

I think they were trying to do that with Ecto Forc[…]

I think the only person doing trap commission buil[…]

The Problem With the Finale

I’m curious. Can you put that massive GB[…]