Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
deadderek wrote: April 25th, 2021, 9:29 am
Davideverona wrote: April 25th, 2021, 9:25 am
That's the same I have at home, I recognized it immediately when I saw the clip :)

So after we see the new movie, it's off to your place for burgers, hot dogs, beers, and brats?
If you can afford a ticket for a flight in Northern Italy sure, why not! 😁
Sav C, deadderek liked this
An entire grill for 3D printing? Maybe a miniature model and the spirit II logo, lol. Weber does have from a grand to 4, grand grills. Not exactly the spirit models but it's the same company that produces them. Also still even 600 is spendy for a grill.
Hairy Biker wrote: April 25th, 2021, 4:29 pm
Davideverona wrote: April 25th, 2021, 3:29 pm I paid 500 euros for my spirit II
Thats 780 in dollary-doos! Must be a damn good barbie.
I see you’ve played knifey spoony before.

God damn. If Australia changed their currency name to dollarydoo’s if would be the single greatest moment in human history. Move over Neil Armstrong.
RichardLess wrote: April 25th, 2021, 9:33 pm
Hairy Biker wrote: April 25th, 2021, 4:29 pm

Thats 780 in dollary-doos! Must be a damn good barbie.
I see you’ve played knifey spoony before.

God damn. If Australia changed their currency name to dollarydoo’s if would be the single greatest moment in human history. Move over Neil Armstrong.
Oh we tried, don't think we didn't.
gbraider82 wrote: April 25th, 2021, 8:37 pm Do you guys think that with all the extra time we have had, when the blu-ray gets released, we will have a ton of extras to go with it?
Hopefully! Personally I hope there's a feature on the abandoned/previous Ghostbusters 3 attempts but I'm doubtful it will happen. At most we'll probably get 1 or 2 lines said about it.

Sadly as less people buy physical media*, it seems most current releases are very barebones with any special features. Even recent huge moneymaker films have been lacking.
gbraider82 wrote: April 25th, 2021, 8:37 pm Do you guys think that with all the extra time we have had, when the blu-ray gets released, we will have a ton of extras to go with it?
Adam Savage and Tested spent time on location during filming so we'll probably get a series of videos in November/ December similar to his Blade Runner 2049 vids.
deadderek liked this
Mortal Kombat just opened with a dual theatrical release. Yes, ive seen it. I plan to see it again if it's still in theatres after I get my vaccine.

It's an update from the nineties movie. Not as good as the first but hell of alot better then Annihilation. And I liked Annhilation. Filmed on a 50 million dollar budget the movie's earned it's sequel. So far the film has earned $50, million between domestic, and international. If the trend continues it will prove a dual release can and will work.
Alphagaia wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:10 amImage

I might make this my new signature so we can finally put that topic to rest.
I remember when we had signatures on here.
I would guess if there's a extended cut release that it will have more extras than the standard Blu-ray release. I didn't like the marketing decision for ATC to have the various streaming exclusive special features but that could happen again for Afterlife. And probably more videos posted online that substitute as special features like the speculation about Savage and Tested.

We'll probably get more extras for Afterlife on the 4K Blu-ray, or maybe 6K by then, release for the 40th anniversary movie set in 2024. And/or the 25th anniversary Afterlife release in 2046...
deadderek, Kingpin liked this
deadderek wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:27 am
Alphagaia wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:10 amImage

I might make this my new signature so we can finally put that topic to rest.
I remember when we had signatures on here.
Yet I keep bringing it up. I have never asked for this film to not be released in theatres. Earlier, yes. Alone on digital no. You just don't want to be proved wrong and that's the problem.
Hairy Biker liked this
I'm afraid you are barking up the wrong tree,as it was Jason who repeatedly said it will be released in theatres. Agree with him or not, that's what's happening, and you will not change that by repeatedly posting you think otherwise here.

They have the same info as you, probably a lot more info besides that, they make the decisions and so far the decision is very clear.

Repeating your stance here over and over just seems fruitless, and to be honest, a little bit annoying.
deadderek, Kingpin liked this
To be perfectly clear, I'm claiming it will be only shown in theatres in November, just as Jason is claiming. If he was considering dual, he would have said so instead of doubling down on theatres.

Hence my reply as above.

I'm afraid what you want ain't happening and they are clearly saying so.
deadderek liked this
We have a statement saying November in a movie theater. It doesn't say "only."

The movie date has been changed a couple of times arleady. You don't think they have the wait untill the last minute stance to say something about dual release? Were living in crazy times right now, anything can change at a moments notice. It has already.
Hairy Biker liked this
I think you are grasping at straws by his emission of 'only'. Read the room, buddy. They just don't want to go digital.

I wish I could hug you, because I can fully understand why you really hope they go that way, but it won't happen as they are convinced it will be their downfall, or believe there is more money in a theatre release, but let's not rehash the discussion again.

It's done, they repeatedly said so, and that's a hard truth.
deadderek liked this
Yup, on the big screen and then eventually disc & digital when it's the theatrical run is over.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]