Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Last update. I'm home from recovery. You wouldn't believe how many treatment's we have for Covid now due in large part to project warp speed. If you don't stay on top of this thing it could go south really quick. I doubt if I had gotten this early last year I would have done this well in recovery. I'm on low Oxeygen for a week or so, but that will be temporary.

Try to follow the guidelines the best you can. No matter what you do there is always the chance of getting it. With the research that's been done on Covid so far it's not the death sentence that it was. It is not fun, it sucks the donkey dingles, and I would not recommend Covid as a weight loss plan.

I was in the hospital for ten days with mild flu like symptoms. I think I had recovered from Covid around day five. I hope none you ever get this thing!
Kingpin, Hairy Biker, ccv66 and 1 others liked this
I get with the pandemic happening to be holding off new trailers but it's a bit silly we can't get even 1 or 2 new stills to look over.

Or a new poster?

I feel those are more reasonable to expect at the moment.
mrmichaelt, twmedford23 liked this
deadderek wrote: March 6th, 2021, 7:05 pm I get with the pandemic happening to be holding off new trailers but it's a bit silly we can't get even 1 or 2 new stills to look over.

Or a new poster?

I think Sony's hanging onto them because they feel if they were to release them now, it'd be like wasting their one shot to have maximum impact. I wouldn't be surprised if the full poster has something that'd maybe be revealed by the next trailer, which is why they've not revealed it yet.
deadderek, Alphagaia liked this
Kingpin wrote: March 7th, 2021, 5:53 am
deadderek wrote: March 6th, 2021, 7:05 pm I get with the pandemic happening to be holding off new trailers but it's a bit silly we can't get even 1 or 2 new stills to look over.

Or a new poster?

I think Sony's hanging onto them because they feel if they were to release them now, it'd be like wasting their one shot to have maximum impact. I wouldn't be surprised if the full poster has something that'd maybe be revealed by the next trailer, which is why they've not revealed it yet.
I know that a new poster was originally supposed to come out at the same time as the second trailer, so you're probably right
Davideverona liked this
Davideverona wrote: March 7th, 2021, 12:50 pm So, let's start a Guess What? Game.

Guess what will be in the poster? Something like the Star Wars ones, full of characters or simple like the first two movies posters?
I don't know, but I believe it could be the four youngsters in full gear in the tradition of the first two movie posters.
Davideverona liked this
Timo wrote: March 7th, 2021, 1:09 pm
Davideverona wrote: March 7th, 2021, 12:50 pm So, let's start a Guess What? Game.

Guess what will be in the poster? Something like the Star Wars ones, full of characters or simple like the first two movies posters?
I don't know, but I believe it could be the four youngsters in full gear in the tradition of the first two movie posters.
I feel like that would be more appropriate for the sequel after the torch is officially passed. Maybe this one will have the OGB and new group together?
Davideverona liked this
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

The Walkie Talkies are available now on Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/eKids-Ghostbuste ... es&sr=1-11
pizzarat, Davideverona, deadderek and 1 others liked this
pizzarat wrote: March 7th, 2021, 3:09 pm
Timo wrote: March 7th, 2021, 1:09 pm

I feel like that would be more appropriate for the sequel after the torch is officially passed. Maybe this one will have the OGB and new group together?
I dunno. I would love to see the old bunch back on the poster, but I doubt it. This isn't their story anymore and 7 - 8 people are quiet a lot. I believe they'll go with the new Ghostbusters. I can see the old guys somehow in the background.
How much validity do you guys REALLY give the leaked plots? Cause if some of it IS true, then I really am going to have to mentally prepare myself for it. (Winston and Janine / Egon being a ghost/ transport battle to firehouse) Not things I'm totally prepared for.
janeb984 wrote:How much validity do you guys REALLY give the leaked plots? Cause if some of it IS true, then I really am going to have to mentally prepare myself for it. (Winston and Janine / Egon being a ghost/ transport battle to firehouse) Not things I'm totally prepared for.
I don't put much stock in any of the leaks. The only leak that made any kind of sense was the one that involved Egon building a portal to the ghost world to dispose of ghosts using the tech from the Shandor building. The trouble with that leak is that it made it sound like Ghostbusters was a national company in 2021, which we now know isn't the case. Given Rudd's line that there hasn't been a ghost seen in 30 years, the only way this leak works is if Ghostbusters was a public company in the early 90s only to go belly up after Egon disappeared. I suppose it's possible, but that isn't what the leak said.
Kingpin, tylergfoster liked this
janeb984 wrote: March 10th, 2021, 8:03 am How much validity do you guys REALLY give the leaked plots? Cause if some of it IS true, then I really am going to have to mentally prepare myself for it. (Winston and Janine / Egon being a ghost/ transport battle to firehouse) Not things I'm totally prepared for.
None whatsoever. Guesswork combined with 100% making shit up.
Kingpin liked this
I would be inclined to believe the Egon's ghost fact.

But when it comes to HOW they'll do it I have no idea.

Will he be the driving force behind all the movie? (giving the kids some hints, helping from the great beyond etc).

Will he be the motivational spring for all those involved?

He's resting in peace and he's only cited by name by his friends?

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]