By Jdizzle66
Thats really cool. I just finished upgrading my Spirit Pack. This was kind of a test run for me. There are a few more things I want to do with that, and then I think I am going to give that to my son and start on a full size one for next year. Just trying to figure out if I want to buy one that is pre-made or piece it together myself. Not sure what is cheaper.
By Darth_Egon
In my opinion it is always more expensive to buy a prebuilt one vs build it your self. It’s funny though I have enough parts just on my Spengler wand that add up to the same price as the wand before I modded it lol. I enjoy building the packs. My first one was a benofkent pack and my current one, all parts were sourced from the store here and heavyprops on eBay.
EnderWeggen liked this
By Jdizzle66
Darth_Egon wrote: October 27th, 2020, 2:14 pm In my opinion it is always more expensive to buy a prebuilt one vs build it your self. It’s funny though I have enough parts just on my Spengler wand that add up to the same price as the wand before I modded it lol. I enjoy building the packs. My first one was a benofkent pack and my current one, all parts were sourced from the store here and heavyprops on eBay.
I have heard benofkent makes a solid pack, but their website is so confusing. They have so many listings, all the pictures are the same, the descriptions seem misleading, and I feel like a lot of the listings are duplicates but have differences in prices that I dont understand.
By Darth_Egon
That’s how it was when I bought mine. I contacted him via Etsy and told him exactly what I wanted and he did that. Just drop him a email via Etsy or eBay. Just be prepared to pull your hair out over the shipping and wait time. In my opinion just get your parts here much easier and pretty much the exact same quality. The only headache is mounting the motherboard lol
By Darth_Egon
Hey guys here is an update on my pack build. I have decided to scrub the Spengler wand and get a throwing chicken thrower. I also got the Spengler plate which is awesome!!!! I added some custom sounds to the gbfans board. I didn’t like how after firing the gun just shuts off with no power down sound, so I added it in there. I also changed out the song to the gb2 one, and changed the firing sound to gb2.
https://youtu.be/VySAEcmMwYo
By gerard55
Looking and sounding well, will be interesting to see what the wand firing sound is like in afterlife, we hear it a bit at the end of one of the trailers but not the "ignition" sequence if it's more like gb1 or gb2. :)
Darth_Egon liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]