Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Hi everyone,

For most of my life I've been a big pop culture geek.
Some of my favorite properties are the Alien series, Batman, Ghostbusters, The Back to the Future trilogy, Terminator, RoboCop, Superman and Spider-Man. I love the original Ghostbusters films (I have a soft spot for the second movie and it's soundtrack), the game, comics and merchandise.
The only thing I didn't really like was the 2016 reboot. I'm excited to see Afterlife and was disappointed when I saw it's release has been pushed back to June 2021.

I have severe anxiety and OCD, so having these interests help. I also love to draw and have been told I'm really good at it. I love movies, comics and video games. I like to create videos with editing apps (I've only created a few so far, but I enjoy it.)

I recently ordered the Anovos Proton Pack kit. Since I was a kid I always wanted to dress up as a Ghostbuster with a Proton Pack. For a few decades I've wanted to build one. My kit arrived last week and thankfully everything that was there was intact. One of the problems is that there is quite a few pieces missing. I also have no handyman or building experience. So I thought I would sign up here and see if I could get any advice.
One time liked this
ScifiAliensfan83 wrote: October 26th, 2020, 6:54 am Hi everyone,

For most of my life I've been a big pop culture geek.
Some of my favorite properties are the Alien series, Batman, Ghostbusters, The Back to the Future trilogy, Terminator, RoboCop, Superman and Spider-Man. I love the original Ghostbusters films (I have a soft spot for the second movie and it's soundtrack), the game, comics and merchandise.
The only thing I didn't really like was the 2016 reboot. I'm excited to see Afterlife and was disappointed when I saw it's release has been pushed back to June 2021.

I have severe anxiety and OCD, so having these interests help. I also love to draw and have been told I'm really good at it. I love movies, comics and video games. I like to create videos with editing apps (I've only created a few so far, but I enjoy it.)

I recently ordered the Anovos Proton Pack kit. Since I was a kid I always wanted to dress up as a Ghostbuster with a Proton Pack. For a few decades I've wanted to build one. My kit arrived last week and thankfully everything that was there was intact. One of the problems is that there is quite a few pieces missing. I also have no handyman or building experience. So I thought I would sign up here and see if I could get any advice.
I’m envious of you. I’ve always wanted to build a pack though never got around to it. The people here are very friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. Also the forum has many, many, many build threads of various people documenting their builds. I think there are several with the Anovos. There is also considerable photographic data of screen used packs. Check out the threads and see how you get on :)

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]