Initially when Jason pulled the plasma ecto out I was super geeked, but up close... I think there will be a more detailed one down the road...
edit: except if you have the plasma figures already, then it's for sure a must buy
deadderek wrote: ↑September 26th, 2020, 12:51 pmWe got the Ghost Popper and an Ecto 1 I probably don't want because a better one will come around.
That's it. Was hoping at least some more toys or Proton Pack.
Liked thepart wherethey talked about the old toys, though. I had some hope they would show some updates versions of those.
The Ecto though...I gotta get me one of those.
groschopf wrote: ↑September 26th, 2020, 1:03 pm"Honey, I shrunk the car."Davideverona wrote: ↑September 26th, 2020, 1:00 pm What the Jason's exciting announcement was?“Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine.”
Also, just once I'd like to hear interviewers ask Ernie interesting questions. Dude went from being in the Marines to the Yale School of Drama. He's got to have more interesting things to talk about than just repeating the "steady paycheck" line in the face of repetitive questions.
My only disappointment with the panel is that it was scheduled from 1:50 pm to 3:00pm but it went from 2:00pm to 2:50pm. I can appreciate a late start but also an early end? That was a bummer. Could they really have run 20 minutes fast or was there something they were not prepared to present? Maybe a guest dropped out?
Coover5 wrote: ↑September 26th, 2020, 1:25 pm I'm excited for the ghost popper because it was one of those toys that became a general use toy. It was a portable canon, a star trek phaser rifle, a ghost vacuum, and it even launched force fields.In case people want a look, here's a screenshot (I recorded most of the presentation).
Personally, I expected the Kenner Proton Pack. At the very least... the Ghost Zapper. But perhaps they're saving some of the cards up their sleeve since the time to the film's release has changed so much. Maybe those will come later down the line.
https://www.target.com/p/ghostbusters-p ... nk=sametab
- PREMIUM DESIGN AND DETAILING: Fans and collectors can display the Ghostbusters: Afterlife Ecto-1 vehicle featuring premium detail and design in their action figure collection
- MOVIE-INSPIRED FEATURES: The Plasma Series Ecto-1 toy makes a great addition to any Ghostbusters collection, featuring doors that open, wheels that move, a blaster seat that swings out, and deployable RTV
- THE GHOSTBUSTERS CAR: The reliable Ecto-1 has been with the Ghostbusters through thick and thin, always carrying the team and their gear on their ghost busting adventures
- DON’T CROSS THE STREAMS: The Ghostbusters will face all sorts of ghastly ghosts and gruesome ghouls in Ghostbusters: Afterlife, and the adventures continue with Ghostbusters toys from Hasbro (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
When ghastly ghouls and spooky specters come looking to paint the town dead, the Ghostbusters are ready to answer the call! The reliable Ecto-1 has been with the Ghostbusters through thick and thin, always carrying the team and their gear on their ghost busting adventures!
Kids and collectors alike can imagine slimy struggles and eerie ecto-encounters from the Ghostbusters Universe with figures and vehicles from the Ghostbusters Plasma Series! Featuring premium design and detailing, this series embodies the quality and realism Ghostbusters fans are looking to trap. The Ghostbusters Plasma Series includes figures and vehicles from the Ghostbusters entertainment. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
TM & © 2021 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
Cadillac and all related Emblems and vehicle body designs are General Motors Trademarks used under license to Hasbro, Inc.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes: vehicle and accessory.
• Ages 14 and up.
No Battery Used
Street Date: January 1, 2021
[Edit: annndddd it says sold out]
Nice, I’m also located in the Upland/Ontario[…]
Check out my new plates courtesy of Celebrity Mach[…]
The interior color was not changed at any point.
I got $40 that says Australia is also not getting.[…]