Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
And I was referring to this too.

deadderek wrote: ↑
September 15th, 2020, 12:04 pm
Something fun to remember: in revised trailers it just says "next year" and not any specific month.

Maybe I'm not cynical enough, but I don't go onto forums and assume that long-time posters are deliberately spreading "misinformation". That's kind of a leading accusation to make.
deadderek liked this
pizzarat wrote: September 21st, 2020, 4:50 pm And I was referring to this too.

deadderek wrote: ↑
September 15th, 2020, 12:04 pm
Something fun to remember: in revised trailers it just says "next year" and not any specific month.

Maybe I'm not cynical enough, but I don't go onto forums and assume that long-time posters are deliberately spreading "misinformation". That's kind of a leading accusation to make.
Good because I didn't. I said the revised trailers say "Coming Soon" now. I never said anything about the release date being pushed back.

On another note if ANY of you have saved or come across the picture PLEASE send it to me. :)
Dr.D liked this
janeb984 wrote: September 21st, 2020, 5:56 pm Question... Did anyone ever report seeing either Annie Potts or Ernie Hudson on set in Calgary? I feel like they were not mentioned as being present during the OG filming.
I recall Hudson was spotted around Calgary by people during filming.
https://twitter.com/kraken_kitty/status ... 6257756161
Corey91, deadderek, Sav C and 1 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: September 21st, 2020, 4:32 pm
RichardLess wrote: September 19th, 2020, 5:22 pm Spreading misinformation doesn’t help anyone.
I believe Pizzarat was referring to this, where Sony indicates that it's major releases are on hold until the pandemic is closer to a winding down phase:

Sony Won’t Release Big Budget Movies Until Theaters Return To Normal
Davideverona wrote: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pmhttps://www.instagram.com/tv/CFaPfyOhMN ... cpljovkzh6

Well, if this isn't Bill Murray in his Venkman jumpsuit from the last year birthday on the set of Afterlife, I don't know what it is.

UPDATE:

Mr. Brownstein wasn't allowed to share it, he took it down.
Did his gear look anything like this?

If so, this was from the Scream Awards 10 years ago.
Nowhere in that article is Ghostbusters Afterlife mentioned as being delayed. Infact he points out 200 million dollar movies which we know that GBA is absolutely not.
Corey91 wrote: September 21st, 2020, 7:06 pm This may sound crazy, but isn't there a way to use that link to see it even though it got removed? Something like the waybackmachine or with the metadata or other technowords? lol
The Wayback is not instant. So nope. Sadly.

Come on SOMEONE had to have saved it or screencapped it!!!
Dr.D, Corey91 liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: September 21st, 2020, 6:56 pm
janeb984 wrote: September 21st, 2020, 5:56 pm Question... Did anyone ever report seeing either Annie Potts or Ernie Hudson on set in Calgary? I feel like they were not mentioned as being present during the OG filming.
I recall Hudson was spotted around Calgary by people during filming.
https://twitter.com/kraken_kitty/status ... 6257756161
That's an awesome T-shirt Ernie's got there!
Bison256 wrote: September 21st, 2020, 8:42 pm You're not missing much. Bill Murray singing to the cast and crew was cute. But as far as the jumpsuit, it was the same as the ones we saw in the trailer. Aged and worn looking.
Not missing much? Hard disagree. An actual shot of Bill Murray as Peter Venkman is a big deal.

My mind is blown no one thought to grab it.

On a related note in an interview Carrie Coon said he sang a funeral dirge at his birthday.
Corey91, Sav C, Demon Vice Commander and 2 others liked this
deadderek wrote: September 21st, 2020, 9:00 pm
Bison256 wrote: September 21st, 2020, 8:42 pm You're not missing much. Bill Murray singing to the cast and crew was cute. But as far as the jumpsuit, it was the same as the ones we saw in the trailer. Aged and worn looking.
Not missing much? Hard disagree. An actual shot of Bill Murray as Peter Venkman is a big deal.

My mind is blown no one thought to grab it.

On a related note in an interview Carrie Coon said he sang a funeral dirge at his birthday.

Agreed! First time seeing Venkman in 31 years... I hate that I missed that.

BTW who is "Mr. Brownstein"? This guy?
deadderek liked this
deadderek wrote: September 21st, 2020, 9:00 pm
Yeah, Bill Murray back in uniform is huge. I mean, we've waited over thirty years to see the guys suit up for a third film (unless you consider Casper to be the true GBIII), so hopefully they don't withhold the photo for too much longer. I probably would of hit my Print Screen key hard enough to break it had I seen the photo...
Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.
Corey91, deadderek liked this
Bison256 wrote: September 21st, 2020, 9:27 pm I didn't bother saving it because I didn't find it that impressive and it would have been impossible to show it publicly, if I posted it here or reddit it would be taken down again.
It's the internet, there would be plenty of places to post it.

If anyone is interested here's the interview clip she talks about Bill Murray singing on his bday:
https://youtu.be/U1tWopKtcbE
WAIT...Murray was on set last year in his Venkman uniform and NOBODY SAVED IT?!

Also- If the GB theme isn't in the new movie I will eat my own shorts.
Sav C, deadderek liked this
I heard about the theme song and I would bet the farm the song shows up somewhere in the film.

There's nothing to convince me it's not.
Kingpin liked this
That's sad news indeed.

I can now confirm that the post was indeed saved by someone. It's real. It exists.

I'm beyond happy.
Sav C wrote: September 21st, 2020, 9:13 pm so hopefully they don't withhold the photo for too much longer. I probably would of hit my Print Screen key hard enough to break it had I seen the photo...
If it is Bill wearing a new suit, and not a still from the Scream Awards (and I'm still doubtful, as at one point during the show he wasn't wearing a Pack: Image) then don't expect the photo to shop up again... Seeing a shot like that would've been practically the last part of Jason's "surprise present unwrapping" plan, something he likely would've intended to only be seen in the cinema.

Another shot of Bill from the event, to see if it jogs the memory of those who saw the Twitter post:

SpaceBallz wrote: September 21st, 2020, 10:16 pm WAIT...Murray was on set last year in his Venkman uniform and NOBODY SAVED IT?!
That's what's being assumed, but it's not definite.
deadderek, Sav C liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]