By richand26mhz
Hello, I have been building my 3d printed pack on and off for a while collecting parts over the past 10 years or so.
I have recently got to the stage of putting the pack together. When installing the light and sound kit the sound is no longer working. Previously this has worked fine. I have tested it with the AUX cable and that works, but no pack sounds. Is there a replacement part that may fix this issue? Is the sound Module something that is likely to go and able to replace?

The kit is one of the older style ones bought when they first came out. https://photos.app.goo.gl/33vLnPhszS3CNMRz7

Thanks Richard
By Marcus B
richand26mhz wrote: July 14th, 2020, 10:47 am Does not have one. It's an earlier model. What is the sd card module called? Is it possible to buy one and program myself?
Sorry, I didn't realize it was a different model. I don't think you can add the SD card if it didn't come with it, but I'm not sure.
By richand26mhz
I have purchased a new sd card audio chip. Would someone be kind enough to upload the sound files from the amplified sound sd card board? Or point me in the direction of them. I would like to test if this works please. Thanks
By AJ Quick
Sorry I did not see your message.

Glad you got it figured out, unfortunately what you had to do was all that could be done to fix an older sound board.

The SD card module is a different size from the non-SD card version of the chip.
By richand26mhz
AJ Quick wrote: September 9th, 2020, 9:27 pm Sorry I did not see your message.

Glad you got it figured out, unfortunately what you had to do was all that could be done to fix an older sound board.

The SD card module is a different size from the non-SD card version of the chip.
no problem, i always like to fix things working it out. :)

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]