Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
timeware wrote: July 7th, 2020, 9:26 pm Just saw those images. I wonder who's going to have the new license for what products, or if Carl's Jr. Will still be in the running.
...Good question! The Wayback Burger products for ATC looked super tasty but I didn't get around to driving to the nearest one to try them. One would think/hope for a bigger restaurant tie-in, if they even do those anymore.
Is anyone else super depressed we cant dress up and go to the midnight showing of Afterlife tonight? I know its not possable...and it was the right call to delay the film as the world is in no shape or form ready to risk returning to a movie theater right now...

and as badly as i want to see it to the point I'm willing to compromise and watch it on demand...i DO want to see it in a theater where it belongs...

But alas, we as Ghostbusters fans, must endure and wait a bit longer!

It breaks my heart, and im sure it does to everyone else, but i just hope and prey sony put out SOMETHING...ANYTHING at this point just to let us know they haven't forgotten about us and we still at the end of this horrid pandemic, have a bright light at the end of a seeming endless tunnel!
Sav C liked this
I'm fingers crossed we'll get SOMEthing tomorrow. Maybe the little behind the scenes from the drive in screenings?
Davideverona wrote: July 9th, 2020, 1:46 am Well, at least the movie is already in the can, on its way to the silver screen. That's much better than Aykroyd saying: "we'll start shooting next spring" only to get nothing.
In the Netherlands, we are still mad at Dan's 'all over the world-all over the world' claim when they announced GB in concert...

WHERE'S MY DAMN GHOSTBUSTERS CONCERT, DAN?

Or how US gets a special message during GB day, and we (or the rest of the world) cannot even see the original movie in theaters...
yourbigpalal83 wrote: July 8th, 2020, 10:51 pm Is anyone else super depressed we cant dress up and go to the midnight showing of Afterlife tonight? I know its not possable...and it was the right call to delay the film as the world is in no shape or form ready to risk returning to a movie theater right now...

and as badly as i want to see it to the point I'm willing to compromise and watch it on demand...i DO want to see it in a theater where it belongs...
The movie theaters aren't even open where I live aside from a few drive ins 20 miles in either direction.
pizzarat wrote: July 8th, 2020, 12:13 pm
timeware wrote: July 7th, 2020, 9:26 pm Just saw those images. I wonder who's going to have the new license for what products, or if Carl's Jr. Will still be in the running.
...Good question! The Wayback Burger products for ATC looked super tasty but I didn't get around to driving to the nearest one to try them. One would think/hope for a bigger restaurant tie-in, if they even do those anymore.
I liked the Wayback Burger but I think there was some sort of cheese-based side thing that went with it that I liked even more. The shake was good too.

When I said the thing about Janine as the grandmother earlier, I had forgotten that Callie has to be the daughter and Phoebe is the granddaughter, so the math doesn't make any sense.
Michael Scott wrote: July 9th, 2020, 11:23 pm It’s officially July 10 in my time zone. I got a little sad when I realized it. We can make it another 8 months, right?
I survived Corona and all I got was this crummy t-shirt.
Wait no.
All I got is that I'm still very easily fatigued after all those months.

On the flipside! I made it through the first half of 2020! Almost halfway now!
Sav C, groschopf liked this
Michael Scott wrote: July 9th, 2020, 11:23 pm It’s officially July 10 in my time zone. I got a little sad when I realized it. We can make it another 8 months, right?
Kingpin wrote:HappyGhostbusters: AfterlifeDay!
Yep.
In a less f***ed up and dystopic timeline, we would be getting this movie today.
Alphagaia, deadderek, SpaceBallz and 1 others liked this
It’s very sad today, but I think I’d have been more sad with the original plan which meant you all would have seen it, while we idiots in the UK would have had to wait for all the lads to take their footballs home before it got anywhere near cinemas.

If there has to be a sad ghostbusters boat, at least I’m glad we’re all in it together.
deadderek, Alphagaia, Glenn Frederick and 2 others liked this
robbritton wrote: July 10th, 2020, 9:06 am It’s very sad today, but I think I’d have been more sad with the original plan which meant you all would have seen it, while we idiots in the UK would have had to wait for all the lads to take their footballs home before it got anywhere near cinemas.

If there has to be a sad ghostbusters boat, at least I’m glad we’re all in it together.
The Titanic just arrived.
robbritton, Sav C, Corey91 and 2 others liked this
You know what we did get today is more sad news, Ghostbusters World mobile game is shutting down in August.

I didn’t get too far and I kind of reached a plateau on the map gameplay as I could just destroy the ghosts with the boson darts. It was fun any time I did go back to it.

Weird we got the sad news today of all days. Maybe something new (and separate from the LEGO Legends add-on) is coming soon?
deadderek liked this
Folks we have an upload to an official Ghostbusters account!

https://youtu.be/bGjEc1RtRJ4

WOW. Jaw dropped. This is INSANE. I can't believe this much Afterlife footage is out now!
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]