Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By dfak2009
My order for two clippard valves arrived fast and they are awesome! !

Thanks to AJ for his great communication and prompt dispatch of my order.

Thanks again
Hope to do business again soon
By tobins78
Ordered my gun/pack lights and sound on September 5th and got them on September 19th in Birmingham, UK!

It'll take me longer to finish my wand and install them!
By LeBloop
This place is a one of my favourite shop for props part BUT there is a big lack of serious in business terms.
I put an order for team mate and me with only "in stock" items on Jan.19 and the estimated shipping date don't stop to change for the next work day...
Major problem with gbfans shop is you can't have an accurate shipping date, I purchased a set of aluminum parts, some was in stock and shipped the next following days, but the "special order" other parts was supposed to be shipped today and now it's estimated to March 27! WTF
The second problem is the communication, it's non-existent. And I know it's common according to several customers.

AJ if you read those lines, please can you take a look to my orders? (orders (36148 and 36149) Thanks
By Kingpin
LeBloop wrote: February 27th, 2019, 5:02 amMajor problem with gbfans shop is you can't have an accurate shipping date
Unfortunately due to the nature of some of the items that are stocked by the shop, exact shipping dates aren't possible to give - which is why there are the rolling shipping estimates.
By AJ Quick
LeBloop wrote: February 27th, 2019, 5:02 am AJ if you read those lines, please can you take a look to my orders? (orders (36148 and 36149) Thanks
Yes. On one of the orders we are looking for a missing item. You ordered the very last one we have, and its a rare item that hasn't been produced for several years. As I wrote in an email to you, it will be located or it will be refunded and your order will ship minus that item.

On your other order, you have special order items that we rely on other people to provide to us. We are currently waiting on them for those items. That's why you have an updated ship date for them.

I believe we provide ship dates that are updated every day that you can reference. I don't proactively send messages to customers every day to inform of shipping estimates as that would cut down on the number of orders I am actually able to ship.
By LeBloop
Thanks guys.
Obviously I know it's a human scale business, so I understand a lot of issues.

I've reply to the email ;)

Thanks
By RedSpecial
I recently ordered a wand light kit from the shop.

Shipping was fast, it was very well packaged and the functionality is second to none.
I can't wait to install it in my thrower once its finished.

The one small issue I had with the kit is that the LED with black and white wires which lights the hatlight on top of the body doesn't seem to be working.
Although I can live with it since this light doesn't seem to be functional in the movie.

All in all, I'm extremely pleased with this kit though.
I'll definitely be placing another order ASAP for the sound and pack light boards.
By RedSpecial
Just wanted to correct my previous post. Regarding the LED under the hatlight on the top of the thrower not working.
I've since discovered that it doesn't light up in movie mode, but acts as a venting indicator if you have movie mode with venting effects enabled.

So it wasn't a fault with the kit, but user error on my part.
By WileyCoyote
Made my order July 30th, for lighting kits, tubing, brass bits, and a custom nametag and got everything on August 25th. I did have to wait an extra week for (past the estimated shipping date) for parts to arrive in shop. When it did ship, it arrived quickly. All items are high quality and are WELL WORTH the wait. All of the electronics are easy to put together and AJ was quick to answer any questions.

Just make sure to order early during this time of year and you will not be disappointed.

My only nitpick, though very minor, is that instructions should be included with the lighting kits.
By deadderek
Ordered :
Proton Gun / Wand Light Kit
9 Volt Battery Snap Connector
Power Cell / Cyclotron Ribbon Cable Connection
Proton Gun / Wand Ribbon Cable Connection
Amplified Sound Board

Received it fast and couldn't be happier!
By deadderek
Ordered:
LED Cliplites (Red & Clear)
Power Cell and Cyclotron Light Kit

Ordered arrived fast, absolutely will be ordering again!
By Mat
Ordered some aluminum labels and the service is still as awesome as it was back when I first built my pack! I have a belt on the way from the store and anticipate zero issues. :)

...sometimes I think all AJ does is package and put things into boxes and run back and fourth to the post office like a madman! Hopefully he has help lol! :-D
Kingpin liked this
By Wedgeismyhero
Hey guys! First post in the forums, and glad to do it for GBFans shop feedback. Just got in a pair of gloves, a yellow clear tube, with the tube attachment, and one of the keychain fobs, and I'm am absolutely pleased. Shipped earlier than estimated, and considering Halloween is just around the corner, that was a great surprise. Perfectly packaged, everything was in perfect shape. 10/10, will be purchasing a few more odds and ends from this shop soon! Keep up the great work, folks.
By ericisthename
I made an order on the 19th of December.. my shipping date has changed every day. I sent an email and I'm still waiting to get a response. Order number is 39406

Eric
By abaka
Disappointed to say that after being here for over ten years that I’ve had my first negative experience dealing with the shop.

Just received a set of milky white hat lights that I was very excited to have come in stock and was planning on updating both my packs with these fittings. However the fittings don’t fit some of the sockets. I have a mixture of old and new sockets from both GBFans and elsewhere on the web and it’s hit or miss which ones these fit and which ones they don’t.

I’m led to believe that these are easily fixed, however I don’t have the necessary tools to carry out the repair and I’m not entirely sure on the process. One of my biggest pet peeves is buying something and then having to something else to fix it. I get that it’s an easy fix but I shouldn’t have to go out and buy a tool to make them work.

Unfortunately it’s impossible to switch the sockets on my pack because some of them are glued in and some of them will require dismantling my pop mech to get access which is something I’m not entertaining.

I guess I’ll just have to settle to using the fittings I had as I’m not sure I’m going to spend more money on a tool which I’m not even sure how to use.

I wonder if this will be rectified in future releases or is what we have now is likely to be it.

Sorry for the rant
By abaka
I've tried contacting AJ to no avail but I've experienced an issue with the GBFans shop.

I ordered some items back on April 2. Took a month for them to actually ship as seen here:

May 3, 2021, 5:41 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
ENGLEWOOD, CO 80110

It Departed Englewood, CO sameday.

May 3, 2021, 9:30 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Yet somehow it was returned to sender after leaving Co:

May 10, 2021, 1:24 pm
Return to Sender
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

I've been ordering from GBfans for years and never experienced a shipping problem.

An update on what caused the delay and how we can fix it would be welcome plus an update on I can finally get the items I've been waiting on now for almost 2 months.
By AJ Quick
Abaka,

You need to email webmaster@gbfans.com it's the only way to get in contact about shop orders.

The delay was caused by the UK not allowing shipments. As it turns out Northern Ireland is in the UK, but apparently Ireland itself is not. As for the shipment, it was returned and then sent right back out. No explanation from the USPS other than... Sometimes it just happens.
By abaka
I don't recall having N.Ireland in my address, should have read just Ireland. I appreciate that state of N.Ireland is considered to be a UK Dominion but it's not a state I'd be moving to recognise anytime soon.

Noted about the address for contact about shop orders....Always just assumed it was contacting yourself.

Glad to know the items are on their way (again)
By Prezdawg
Ok, so I ordered a welded trigger tip for my neutrona wand on March 14th, 2021. Still to this day I have yet to see it.
I have tried sending an email to see if anyone is looking into it, but to no avail.

Recently, the estimated shipping date was May 25th. As of today(May 25th) I check to see, and now it's been pushed back to June 9th!

I'm not one to slander companies, but did GBFans take my money and run? Everyone is talking so highly of the fast shipping...starting to wonder if those reviews are legit.
By tobycj
Pretty sure welded trigger tips have been a special order for quite a while, with a 60 day lead time, so unlikely it would have shipped much before now anyway. What was the expected shipping date when you ordered it?
By tobycj
Prezdawg wrote: May 26th, 2021, 5:25 pm April 12th was the first. The page said that they had a few in stock.
I think the machined ones were in stock recently, you might have got them mixed up
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]