This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Alex Newborn
I am continually envious, not only that you already have one, but of how FAST you ID'ed the thing and set about fashioning a replica. I think he had this in his possession about a week after the Blu-Ray with the Fort Detmerring footage came out.

On the other hand, I am just relieved that we finally know what that one item on the table during the Twinkie discussion was.

I've circled the LaMotte. Funny how I'd been asking about it for years both here and on the RPF, and I'd also been talking about the Gaspar's/Gasper's Meter from the storyboards, but I never imagined the two would turn out to be one and the same.

Now if you can just ID the other device for me! The one indicated by the question mark. Any ideas?

Alex
By delta88
I lucked out by getting a few days with the bluray before the general release thanks to Fanfest. It's funny seeing it in the montage sequence now. Never ever noticed it. Gonna start looking at that other item on the table.
By Alex Newborn
Oh, on the nightstand in the wide shot of the 'dream sequence' at Fort Detmerring?

NICE, I never spotted it there either.

Alex
By goodale.jason
Awesome mods - I’m assuming these are very difficult to find in the wild. Do you have any leads on other ones? I would love to get a hold of one!
By delta88
goodale.jason wrote:Awesome mods - I’m assuming these are very difficult to find in the wild. Do you have any leads on other ones? I would love to get a hold of one!
Just keep an eye out on ebay. Search Lamotte meter or Conductivity Meter.
goodale.jason liked this
By Glenn Frederick
I assume it's only one prop and they used it in different scenes as set dressing but if you counted the deleted Fort Detmerring scene as actually happening in film then there must be multiple Gaspers Meters (in Movie) why else would they show a close up in the deleted scene yet have it just sitting by the Containment grid?

Had they used the Fort Detmerring scene I would think a one of a kind piece of equipment wouldn't just show up in another scene unless there's suppose to be multiples, unless they just scrapped the Fort Detmerring scene way before they filmed Containment unit Shut down scene?
So if Ray has it in the Fort Detmerring scene and Egon has one during the Containment unit shut down scene does that mean (in movie) there's two?
Alex Newborn liked this
By delta88
Glenn Frederick wrote:I assume it's only one prop and they used it in different scenes as set dressing but if you counted the deleted Fort Detmerring scene as actually happening in film then there must be multiple Gaspers Meters (in Movie) why else would they show a close up in the deleted scene yet have it just sitting by the Containment grid?

Had they used the Fort Detmerring scene I would think a one of a kind piece of equipment wouldn't just show up in another scene unless there's suppose to be multiples, unless they just scrapped the Fort Detmerring scene way before they filmed Containment unit Shut down scene?
So if Ray has it in the Fort Detmerring scene and Egon has one during the Containment unit shut down scene does that mean (in movie) there's two?
Fantastic point, never thought about it being still with Ray and Winston while the grid was shut down. I guess one lived in Ecto and the other in the basement.
By Jimsy33
Hey all, I was wondering if any of you had made plans or taken measurements of the meter ?
As I'm looking to make a 3D printable model of it, as I would like to have one. ^^
By abaka
I had tried to get something off the ground with getting some sort of replica to be manufactured but it fell apart....Unfortunately.
Jimsy33 liked this
By goodale.jason
those dry rub transfers would work - if we could get a set of those made (i have no clue) we could print a box or get a project box and build it from there... im sure the window and knobs would not be hard to source
im just spit balling though
Jimsy33 liked this
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he does[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]