Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Last edited by deadderek on February 21st, 2020, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
groschopf, Sav C liked this
More of the Gusher series:

Nice Samhain reference

I'll keep asking... trailer ghost on the left? Can't quite place the little yellow guy...

Slimer and... annoying ankle biter?

Stay Puft, of course -- and the Bog Hound from the real Ghostbusters episode "the Scaring of the Green"

source: https://twitter.com/clong83/status/1230 ... 84165?s=20
deadderek, Sav C liked this
Why am I drippings with goo?
groschopf, Wafflerobot, Corey91 and 1 others liked this
groschopf wrote: February 21st, 2020, 10:29 am More of the Gusher series:

Nice Samhain reference

I'll keep asking... trailer ghost on the left? Can't quite place the little yellow guy...

Slimer and... annoying ankle biter?

Stay Puft, of course -- and the Bog Hound from the real Ghostbusters episode "the Scaring of the Green"

source: https://twitter.com/clong83/status/1230 ... 84165?s=20
You know what? I love you.
I have a feeling these weren't all meant to be revealed today. It seems downright bizarre Hasbro wouldn't want to be the first to release the images themselves.
groschopf liked this
Maybe, maybe not. I think the action figures we're seeing are the 5" Fright Feature line.

We haven't seen the 12" figures yet.

"GHOSTBUSTERS 12-INCH SCALE FIGURES
(Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $9.99 / Available: Spring 2020)
The original Ghostbusters team is getting a size upgrade with these GHOSTBUSTERS 12-inch Scale
Figures from Hasbro! Each figure features multiple points of articulation and deco inspired by the
original movie, including a molded Proton Pack and a Proton Blaster accessory!
Assortment includes Peter, Ray, Egon, and Winston (each sold separately), allowing kids to imagine the
action of the original Ghostbusters taking on ghosts… on a big scale! Available at most major retailers
nationwide."

"GHOSTBUSTERS FRIGHT FEATURE FIGURES
(Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $9.99 / Available: Summer 2020)
Fright Features are back and better than ever with the GHOSTBUSTERS Fright Feature Figures from
Hasbro! These 5-inch scale figures are accompanied by ghosts with fright features. Once activated,
ghosts stretch, spook, and cause a fright! Kids can imagine the spine-tingling frights faced by
Ghostbusters old and new!
Wave 1 includes the four original Ghostbusters. Wave 2 includes four human characters from the 2020
Ghostbusters movie, GHOSTBUSTERS: Afterlife (each sold separately). Available at most major retailers
nationwide."
deadderek liked this
Dr.D wrote:Isn't there also info on a 6" line closer to their Marvel Legends stuff? I think this is just a few of the things they are showing off as a preview. I'll bet there will be more tomorrow.
There is suppose to be a collector's line which I assume we will see tomorrow. Friday before toy fair tends to be stuff for the mass market like the kids line. Also, i thin li there was a mistake in the pics because they showed Peter and Winston twice, but announced Egon and Ray would be in this wave as well.

Oh, and i think if we see anything RGB it will be in the plasma series, but probably not wave 1. I do hope that Disney owning ILM and having a good relationship with Hasbro means we can get GB2 ghosts that DST could not make.
deadderek, pizzarat liked this

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]