By Heatley2001
So im looking to get a new full sized wand.

Im wondering who would be better to go with? I have heard good things about BenofKent and Throwing Chicken.

Has anyone used there wands and have any pros and cons about each one?

Thank you.
By JWils23
Feel like I might be uniquely suited to answer this since I have both. I have a 3D printed 80% wand from BoK on my wife’s pack and a full size TC thrower on my pack. Both are great and I don’t think you can go wrong with either. But personally my vote goes to the TC over BoK because the TC wand comes ready to go with the barrel twist option and no modification necessary. I don’t think the BoK wand does (at least not when I built mine) but that was a big bonus for me. Depending on where you’re located as well the BoK comes from England whereas TC is based in the states. If I was looking for another resin thrower I would definitely buy another TC.
By JWils23
Kingpin wrote: January 23rd, 2020, 4:02 am Freeky Geeky's aluminium wand is also a great option for any Pack builder.
I’ll second Kingpin on that, RJ has made a lot of parts for the new build I’m doing and is also doing my thrower. He’s doing runs of parts right now where they’re also offering discounts if you sign up so might be worth looking into on their Facebook. CPU on here also makes awesome throwers, my buddy has one and it’s a thing of beauty. The aluminum ones usually take longer to build so there is some wait time versus the resin ones, just depends on your timeline.
By Heatley2001
At this moment i have a 80% wand on my spirit pack. But its hard to find light kits with a working bargraph that will fit. Ive heard some people say the TC one may be to heavy.

But you right i seen a video of one of TC wands and it looks awesome and BOK had alot of options. but im here in the states and shipping for BOK can get up there.
By Heatley2001
also just wondering do any of yall have a gbfans sound board hooked up to a 3rd party light system.

I have sponge faces light kit but have wired together my own wand light system.
By Heatley2001
Do you think a resin thrower from TC would weight down a spirit pack on the wand side?
JWils23 wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 1:18 pm Feel like I might be uniquely suited to answer this since I have both. I have a 3D printed 80% wand from BoK on my wife’s pack and a full size TC thrower on my pack. Both are great and I don’t think you can go wrong with either. But personally my vote goes to the TC over BoK because the TC wand comes ready to go with the barrel twist option and no modification necessary. I don’t think the BoK wand does (at least not when I built mine) but that was a big bonus for me. Depending on where you’re located as well the BoK comes from England whereas TC is based in the states. If I was looking for another resin thrower I would definitely buy another TC.
By JWils23
No not at all, the thrower isn’t that heavy even with all the electronics in it. There are plenty of builds on here where people have put full size throwers on spirit builds.
Heatley2001 liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]