Discuss the upcoming movie to be released in 2020 and directed by Jason Reitman.
#4928186
ghoulishfright wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:13 pm I guess I'm in the minority, but I really didn't like the "call it karma" callback. I'll wait to see it in the context of the film, if it makes the final cut, but it feels too self-aware and fan service-y to have Venkman repeat a line, with exactly the same delivery, that he probably would've forgotten about by breakfast the next morning when he said it back in 1984.

Indeed that's the general thing that worries me about this film, which otherwise looks amazing, is the amount of fan service that might get crammed in where it doesn't belong. The symmetrical book stacking in the trailer is another thing which, although possibly out of context, rubs me the wrong way. Unless there's a supernatural cause behind it, I don't want any "Easter eggs" like that, because they just take you out of the movie.
I don't think that you have anything to worry about with the callback of that line. They were just using that snippet to get people nostalgic and pumped up.

However I thought the same thing about the books and the firepole. Especially the firepole. I have a hard time seeing Egon using that all the time so what's the point? Unless he took it from the firehouse when it shut down? I dunno.
#4928189
ghoulishfright wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:13 pm I guess I'm in the minority, but I really didn't like the "call it karma" callback. I'll wait to see it in the context of the film, if it makes the final cut, but it feels too self-aware and fan service-y to have Venkman repeat a line, with exactly the same delivery, that he probably would've forgotten about by breakfast the next morning when he said it back in 1984.
You can hear in the audio that it's a direct lift from the original, and not a new line or a rerecord. It's not room tone exactly, because they're outside, but that atmosphere is embedded in the soundbite.
Adub794, groschopf, robbritton and 2 others liked this
#4928190
Re: the nature of the barn.

I'm guessing it won't just be Egon's setup. I'm guessing it will be Ray's as well, and we can attribute stuff like the pole to him. Either they were both out there working on it together, or Ray came in to pick up the pieces after Egon dies or gets sucked into another dimension.
Doctor Venkman, Sav C liked this
User avatar
By McCrea
#4928191
droidguy1119 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:24 pm
ghoulishfright wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:13 pm I guess I'm in the minority, but I really didn't like the "call it karma" callback. I'll wait to see it in the context of the film, if it makes the final cut, but it feels too self-aware and fan service-y to have Venkman repeat a line, with exactly the same delivery, that he probably would've forgotten about by breakfast the next morning when he said it back in 1984.
You can hear in the audio that it's a direct lift from the original, and not a new line or a rerecord. It's not room tone exactly, because they're outside, but that atmosphere is embedded in the soundbite.
I don't know if it's a direct lift, I found the voice sounding older
By Wiggyof9
#4928192
droidguy1119 wrote:Re: the nature of the barn.

I'm guessing it won't just be Egon's setup. I'm guessing it will be Ray's as well, and we can attribute stuff like the pole to him. Either they were both out there working on it together, or Ray came in to pick up the pieces after Egon dies or gets sucked into another dimension.
I am hoping this is what they do. The premise makes more sense for Ray, but it works well for Ray and Egon working on stuff together.
User avatar
By pizzarat
#4928194
ghoulishfright wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:13 pm I guess I'm in the minority, but I really didn't like the "call it karma" callback. I'll wait to see it in the context of the film, if it makes the final cut, but it feels too self-aware and fan service-y to have Venkman repeat a line, with exactly the same delivery, that he probably would've forgotten about by breakfast the next morning when he said it back in 1984.

Indeed that's the general thing that worries me about this film, which otherwise looks amazing, is the amount of fan service that might get crammed in where it doesn't belong. The symmetrical book stacking in the trailer is another thing which, although possibly out of context, rubs me the wrong way. Unless there's a supernatural cause behind it, I don't want any "Easter eggs" like that, because they just take you out of the movie.
Now that I've had about 7 hours to digest the trailer, I've come to my own conclusion. Since this is a proper sequel to came out thirty years ago, they may have intentionally steered it in a very vanilla "Look, it's kind of like Stranger Things" sort of direction. My hope is that they gradually start rolling out the true feel and vibes as we get closer to July.

With that said, I wasn't personally blown away by the trailer. The parts with the family and school kids were super generic to me and didn't make me want to know more about them. The Stranger Things vibe got on my nerves, and I'll wait for the next trailer (or more info) before I come to a stronger conclusion.

The best scene out of all of them was that equipment scene in the German trailer with the Polaroid goggles. That was the only one that felt like Ghostbusters and me lol a little bit. Everything else is a little too nebulous for me to definitively say it felt like what I know to be "Ghostbusters".
By Scum
#4928196
droidguy1119 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 11:28 am
deadderek wrote: December 9th, 2019, 11:02 am This movie is truly Jason giving it back to the fans. We're in for one hell of a movie next year. $$$$$$$
We'll see. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Scum wrote: December 9th, 2019, 11:23 am I feel like the only thing that should be said about 2016 in comparison to this trailer... it’s everything the true fans ASKED FOR in 2016. A mixed team. You want your daughters to Don proton packs? Well, here’s Phoebe! Oh you want your sons to be ghostbusters? Well, here’s Trevor.

It seemed so simple then, and well, here we are!
"True fan" BS again. Fans aren't a monolith. For every fan who you say wanted that there were others who didn't.

It's really as simple as not assuming what you want is what others want. When I talk about what I want, I know and say that I don't think everyone's gonna agree with me. It's not that hard!
I had a feeling the term “true fans” would be pinpointed and attacked. By true fans I mean us, here, on this forum. Fans without a political angle, fans who know a proton pack doesn’t “suck up ghosts”, fans who pout over every little detail of a trailer. NOT fans who hate it because it’s woman or kids. Fans who love Ghostbusters and have been holding the ghostbuster flame through rain or shine for 30 some odd years.

Don’t get it twisted.
SpaceBallz, back, deadderek liked this
#4928198
RichRyan1507 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:22 pm
ghoulishfright wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:13 pm I guess I'm in the minority, but I really didn't like the "call it karma" callback. I'll wait to see it in the context of the film, if it makes the final cut, but it feels too self-aware and fan service-y to have Venkman repeat a line, with exactly the same delivery, that he probably would've forgotten about by breakfast the next morning when he said it back in 1984.

Indeed that's the general thing that worries me about this film, which otherwise looks amazing, is the amount of fan service that might get crammed in where it doesn't belong. The symmetrical book stacking in the trailer is another thing which, although possibly out of context, rubs me the wrong way. Unless there's a supernatural cause behind it, I don't want any "Easter eggs" like that, because they just take you out of the movie.
I don't think that you have anything to worry about with the callback of that line. They were just using that snippet to get people nostalgic and pumped up.

However I thought the same thing about the books and the firepole. Especially the firepole. I have a hard time seeing Egon using that all the time so what's the point? Unless he took it from the firehouse when it shut down? I dunno.
@ *referring to bold*

True. It can also refer to relevant events related to the unfolding plot of Afterlife.
#4928199
droidguy1119 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:24 pm You can hear in the audio that it's a direct lift from the original, and not a new line or a rerecord. It's not room tone exactly, because they're outside, but that atmosphere is embedded in the soundbite.
It sounded different to me, but you're right, it's straight from the first film. Probably just a trailer thing, then.
User avatar
By SSJmole
#4928200
Wiggyof9 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:29 pm
droidguy1119 wrote:Re: the nature of the barn.

I'm guessing it won't just be Egon's setup. I'm guessing it will be Ray's as well, and we can attribute stuff like the pole to him. Either they were both out there working on it together, or Ray came in to pick up the pieces after Egon dies or gets sucked into another dimension.
I am hoping this is what they do. The premise makes more sense for Ray, but it works well for Ray and Egon working on stuff together.
That works better for both in my opinion. As Ray in my opinion was more enthusiastic I was more of a people person i.e heart of the group. But Egon was the I e doing the hard science. So both together makes more sense.


Note I'm not saying ray couldn't do stuff but it was always be gone they asked about how stuff worked. I'm not taking from Ray.

To me each had different strengths

Egon - brains
Ray - heart
Peter - charisma
Winston - great at fixing and building. (at least most of the scenes of his I remember involve him building or fixing / working on the car or driving. Whenever he's doing stuff

It's also I think the equipment improved slightly for 2 as they had Winston who was better at the mechanics and building so they could implement the ideas better.

So yeah Ray + Egon together makes most sense. Plus they seemed better friends. What I what I mean by this is Winston is new , Peter was selfish and did what he wanted , they were together naturally more.

That's just my thought 😁
Last edited by SSJmole on December 9th, 2019, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#4928202
RichRyan1507 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:22 pm I don't think that you have anything to worry about with the callback of that line. They were just using that snippet to get people nostalgic and pumped up.

However I thought the same thing about the books and the firepole. Especially the firepole. I have a hard time seeing Egon using that all the time so what's the point? Unless he took it from the firehouse when it shut down? I dunno.
The fire pole I can actually get behind, because there's a logical, practical reason for it other than "Hey, you guys, remember this thing from the original movie?!" Personally I would love to have a fire pole in my house.
Sav C liked this
User avatar
By pizzarat
#4928206
ghoulishfright wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:45 pm
RichRyan1507 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:22 pm I don't think that you have anything to worry about with the callback of that line. They were just using that snippet to get people nostalgic and pumped up.

However I thought the same thing about the books and the firepole. Especially the firepole. I have a hard time seeing Egon using that all the time so what's the point? Unless he took it from the firehouse when it shut down? I dunno.
The fire pole I can actually get behind, because there's a logical, practical reason for it other than "Hey, you guys, remember this thing from the original movie?!" Personally I would love to have a fire pole in my house.
Batman's a scientist.
Commander_Jim liked this
#4928207
SSJmole wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:44 pm
Wiggyof9 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:29 pm I am hoping this is what they do. The premise makes more sense for Ray, but it works well for Ray and Egon working on stuff together.
That works better for both in my opinion. As Ray in my opinion was more enthusiastic I was more of a people person i.e heart of the group. But Egon was the I e doing the hard science. So both together makes more sense.


Note I'm not saying ray couldn't do stuff but it was always be gone they asked about how stuff worked. I'm not taking from Ray.

To me each had different strengths

Egon - brains
Ray - heart
Peter - charisma
Winston - great at fixing and building. (at least most of the scenes of his I remember involve him building or fixing / working on the car or driving. Whenever he's doing stuff

It's also I think the equipment improved slightly for 2 as they had Winston who was better at the mechanics and building so they could implement the ideas better.

So yeah Ray + Winston together makes most sense. Plus they seemed better friends. What I what I mean by this is Winston is new , Peter was selfish and did what he wanted , they were together naturally more.

That's just my thought 😁
@ *referring to bold*

Pretty much. From their religious conversation in GB1 to going to birthday parties in GB2, they seem to work well together the most. ^_^
By Adub794
#4928209
Does anyone think Egon may have done something extreme, causing his demise? The library scene in GB1 comes to mind here:

Peter: “Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole in your head, remember that?“
Egon: “That would have worked if you didn’t stop me.”
By Scum
#4928210
Spent the whole day at work building up this moment in my head, showing my 3 year old son the trailer. The whole ride home we talked and laughed about how much we love Ghostbusters and can’t wait for the new movie and the new toys. We settle in, sit on the couch our faces filled with glee.

Finally watching the trailer on a big screen tv it hits me, I try holding back my tears but the Venkman voiceover pushes me over the edge. The trailer ends, I wipe my tears and look over at my son, who looks visibly upset. I say “What did you think?” His only response, “Where’s Ray!?!”

:walterpeck:
Doctor Venkman, BatDan, deadderek and 1 others liked this
User avatar
By SSJmole
#4928211
*NormalGamer* wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:53 pm
SSJmole wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:44 pm

That works better for both in my opinion. As Ray in my opinion was more enthusiastic I was more of a people person i.e heart of the group. But Egon was the I e doing the hard science. So both together makes more sense.


Note I'm not saying ray couldn't do stuff but it was always be gone they asked about how stuff worked. I'm not taking from Ray.

To me each had different strengths

Egon - brains
Ray - heart
Peter - charisma
Winston - great at fixing and building. (at least most of the scenes of his I remember involve him building or fixing / working on the car or driving. Whenever he's doing stuff

It's also I think the equipment improved slightly for 2 as they had Winston who was better at the mechanics and building so they could implement the ideas better.

So yeah Ray + Winston together makes most sense. Plus they seemed better friends. What I what I mean by this is Winston is new , Peter was selfish and did what he wanted , they were together naturally more.

That's just my thought 😁
@ *referring to bold*

Pretty much. From their religious conversation in GB1 to going to birthday parties in GB2, they seem to work well together the most. ^_^
They were but I meant Ray and Egon lol I've corrected since. As before Winston joined whenever Pete would go off and do whatever he does they'd chill out together. They worked on slime toaster together ect... I I absolutely would include Winston in that trio as ironically he seems closer to those two then Peter did but Ray and Egon felt like close friends , Ray and Winston didn't feel as close to me more like close work friends but I could see that changing.

Sorry for mix up no idea why I did that as we were talking about Ray and Egon in this film or their legacy rather.
SeikoVoiceNote29 liked this
User avatar
By Kingpin
#4928212
I've been behind all afternoon thanks to being in work, so forgive the large post full of multiple replies.

Davideverona wrote: December 9th, 2019, 4:26 am And, in the end, Patrick was right. They're making Ghostbusters 3.
And a broken clock is right twice a day.

Though, if we say his name, do we invoke him like Bloody Mary, or Candyman?

pizzarat wrote: December 9th, 2019, 6:52 am That trailer was okay. I didn't feel the need to cry or anything. Hey, the classroom thing from the leak was true! :D
The same "leak*" which claimed the team had gone international? The leak which was ultimately proven to be a speculative guess, and then repackaged as a "leak"?

Either way, the trailer seems to strongly hint they've been out of business for 30 years.

pizzarat wrote: December 9th, 2019, 7:18 amThe music felt a little generic
It's rare for music from the movie to appear in the trailer these days, the majority of stuff is there to set the tone whilst the actual orchestral score is being composed/finished.

Muwarrior21 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 7:37 amI can't believe we didn't get at least a blip of a hard cut of the OG's , shoot even ray or something opening a door and saying come in youre family or something.
I can. You don't fire your biggest firework at the start of the display, you build up to it. Jason has described the marketing campaign for Afterlife as the opening of a present, and you don't show off whichever original cast members may be returning in your first main trailer. There'll probably be two more after this one, and maybe in that final one we'll get a hint beyond the use of Venkman's karma line (which upon comparing it to the scene from the original film, it is lifted straight from the 1984 film, rather than a re-recorded version - initially I too thought it was a new rendition).

Alphagaia wrote: December 9th, 2019, 7:48 am Light on the action and jokes, but I'm sure those will happen in the other trailers. This is the basis.
I hope they save them, the worst film trailers are the ones that give the jokes away before you actually sit down to see the film.

Talyn wrote: December 9th, 2019, 9:13 am That's totally a Matty PKE, you can tell by the silver buttons.
Or they used the Matty one as inspiration, seeing as the original prop was stolen and never recovered... If memory serves me.

Dr.D wrote: December 9th, 2019, 9:57 amMOVIES INVOLVING KIDS AND SUPERNATURAL EVENTS EXISTED BEFORE STRANGER THINGS.

Reitman literally compared his movie to Amblin films. Just because Finn Wolfhard is in this doesn't mean this is going to be Stranger Things.
I mean, Hell... There's shades of Poltergeist, The Goonies and E.T. all rolled into this. I was apprehensive about the teenager/preteen element to it because of all the bad memories created by the Junior Ghostbusters. the DiC executives just didn't get it back in the day.

I think Jason does, and he's won me over to his concept.

Scum wrote: December 9th, 2019, 11:23 amit’s everything the true fans ASKED FOR in 2016.
Scum wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:36 pmI had a feeling the term “true fans” would be pinpointed and attacked.
One of the worst things to spin out of the community in the last five years, something which admittedly had always existed to a degree, is the whole "true fan thing".

For what it's worth, I feel the whole concept stinks because ultimately it was about ego and elitism. It was about metaphorically pushing the head of your fellow fan into the mud, rather than trying to make yourself the example everyone else aspires to.

Because of how toxic the concept has become, I'm not sure I want to say this... But if anyone exemplifies the absolute pinnicle of the positive "true fan" concept, it's people like Volguus, Sean Bishop, and Ryan Kemp.

Being a "true" fan shouldn't be some sort of excuse to get into a dick measuring contest, or to shame your fellow fan out of the fandom because of an aspect of it they happen to love that you didn't enjoy.

You look at any franchise, any fandom, I bet you dollars to donuts it's the self-proclaimed "true fans" who usually end up being the most divisive and toxic.

An unfortunate example of the "true fan" I used to know personally, is someone I detail in my next response:

Adub794 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 11:45 amWhile I don’t disagree with you, all I was saying that they probably aren’t fans of the film or the franchise in the first place.
The biggest anti-Answer The Call troll I witnessed was a guy I once trooped with. He had the pack, suit, and could be described as being as big a fan of the franchise as anyone who's inspired enough to assemble a full costume rig.

He was the guy who ended up constantly harassing Paul Feig, the cast, and suggesting the kids they saw during the hospital visit would die of embarassment.

That streak of ugliness runs through our community, and we shouldn't just paint over by suggesting it was only fringe lunatics who aren't really fans of the films. Some of our fellow fans revealed themselves to be inhuman monsters, dripping in the slime of misogyny. We can't keep burying our heads in the sand over it.

I think it's a discussion we still need to have, but possible in a different thread.


Moving on...

It probably came as no surprise to anyone here that I f****g loved the trailer. I feel about as excited as I did the Christmas morning I was given the Kenner Real Ghostbusters Firehouse. :) (My twin brother got Ecto-1 that same Christmas Day).


Here's a quick and dirty translation of the extra sequences from the german trailer:

(Trevor sees the interior of the house for the first time)
"My God, it's even worse than I thought."

(Phoebe and (Logan) testing the equipment)
Logan: "Oh my God! That's the best thing I've ever seen!"
zeta otaku, SSJmole, *NormalGamer* and 10 others liked this
User avatar
By SSJmole
#4928213
Now I will say I've been harsh on trailer for not liking it but I will make one case it's in favour. At least so far it's not Disney wars

What I mean by that is Disney star wars keeps taking things from the original just to use it then point out theirs is better. "Darth Vader? Nah kylo and Snoke were better" "luke who's litrally the most hopeful guy in the universe (hence the name A New hope) nah he's depressed now and dies" "oh 1-6 was about anakin bringing balance to the force by defeating the emperor? Back in 9 so Rey can do it" "oh gan and Leia finally got together! .... Divorced offscreen" like I like the idea of rey but not the story as she has no flaws and just keeps getting better and defeating everyone. The reason I like Luke and anakin was they failed then try get up and try again and learn from it , also known as a hero's arc when she has a heros straight line up.


And that's what I mean by this while I may not have liked the tone as it felt like stranger things and the location ect.... I did get the sense its a different story where the force awakens was literally just episode 4 redone. They weren't trying to just play with the nostalgia while hurting the stuff before. (They literally did the Han solo movie and explain why he's called Han solo , something no one wondered)

I do think it's a cash grab from what ive before they taken lots of popular things and squashed them together to see what works. but I will admit at least so far they've done it in a way that doesn't fully destroy the stuff that came before
User avatar
By halliwax
#4928214
Don’t know if I can say I agree that it’s a Matty anymore.. unless they did some serious work to it.. the wings look the same the buttons look the same but the step to the flame plate on the screen used one is much shorter and more accurate then the taller Matty step

Image
#4928218
halliwax wrote: December 9th, 2019, 3:27 pm Also tried my pke in the dark, and my leds don’t leak light through like we see in the trailer..
Folks... Are we seriously having a discussion about whether the PKE meter in the film is a Matty PKE? There would be absolutely no reason for them to do that. They have the original props or at least detailed pictures to make accurate replicas from them.
Corey91, SpaceBallz, back and 3 others liked this
#4928221
RichRyan1507 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 3:35 pm
halliwax wrote: December 9th, 2019, 3:27 pm Also tried my pke in the dark, and my leds don’t leak light through like we see in the trailer..
Folks... Are we seriously having a discussion about whether the PKE meter in the film is a Matty PKE? There would be absolutely no reason for them to do that. They have the original props or at least detailed pictures to make accurate replicas from them.
Exactly.
deadderek liked this
#4928222
SSJmole wrote: December 9th, 2019, 3:10 pm
*NormalGamer* wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:53 pm

@ *referring to bold*

Pretty much. From their religious conversation in GB1 to going to birthday parties in GB2, they seem to work well together the most. ^_^
They were but I meant Ray and Egon lol I've corrected since. As before Winston joined whenever Pete would go off and do whatever he does they'd chill out together. They worked on slime toaster together ect... I I absolutely would include Winston in that trio as ironically he seems closer to those two then Peter did but Ray and Egon felt like close friends , Ray and Winston didn't feel as close to me more like close work friends but I could see that changing.

Sorry for mix up no idea why I did that as we were talking about Ray and Egon in this film or their legacy rather.
No problem. ^_^

Either way (whether it's Ray & Egon, Ray & Winston, etc.) they all share a unique bond with each other but in many different ways; with Afterlife, we'll see how that changes regarding the absence of Egon.
#4928225
ghoulishfright wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:13 pm I guess I'm in the minority, but I really didn't like the "call it karma" callback. I'll wait to see it in the context of the film, if it makes the final cut, but it feels too self-aware and fan service-y to have Venkman repeat a line, with exactly the same delivery, that he probably would've forgotten about by breakfast the next morning when he said it back in 1984.
You realize that's not a newly recorded line for this movie right? That's using old audio for the trailer for setting the tone. They're not going to have him use that line in the movie again.

EDIT: Catching up with other posts, I see you have, in fact, realized that now.
Last edited by Doctor Venkman on December 9th, 2019, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghoulishfright liked this
User avatar
By mrmichaelt
#4928226
Loved the trailer. Loved seeing this thread jumped in page count. Great way to start off the week.
DocLathropBrown wrote: December 9th, 2019, 10:49 am On the 30 years thing... that allows for GB2 (1989-2020 = 31 years), but unless they provide more hard evidence, I willing to include the game, too. It's common to colloquially round-up when it's so close a space of time, so if we were to include 1991 as the last ghost sighting (reported, mind you), then it would be 29 years since the game.... if it were me, I'd just say '30.'

So again, unless there's more in the film that specifically says "The Ghostbusters disbanded on January 2nd, 1990," then it will be vague enough that the game still fits in quite nicely. I assume after the showdown with Shandor in Central Park, supernatural activity dried up again, and, realizing it was going to be a constant up-down fight to stay in business, they folded up and disbanded.
Exactly. It's a common movie conceit to have a nice round number. Like in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, they never had characters correctly say how long Steve Rogers was frozen in ice. They keep saying 70 years when it was really 67. Even Steve himself says 70. So I like to think for now Grooberson did the same thing.

And we're assuming the movie takes place in 2020, he's in excited mode and going off the top of his head, and y'know, we only saw 2 and half minutes of the movie so it's not prudent to draw any conclusions. As Doc theorized, the game still fits. Let's worry about the canon stuff after it comes out in theaters then Blu-ray.

In the end it's a business move, but if they didn't care about The Video Game, I doubt they would go to the trouble of finding a company to remaster it for a rerelease 10 years later.
By JonXCTrack
#4928228
Kingpin wrote: December 9th, 2019, 3:18 pm I've been behind all afternoon thanks to being in work, so forgive the large post full of multiple replies.
pizzarat wrote: December 9th, 2019, 6:52 am That trailer was okay. I didn't feel the need to cry or anything. Hey, the classroom thing from the leak was true! :D
The same "leak*" which claimed the team had gone international? The leak which was ultimately proven to be a speculative guess, and then repackaged as a "leak"?

Either way, the trailer seems to strongly hint they've been out of business for 30 years.
Yeah, weren’t you the guy that insisted that the house was too dilapidated to be the place the family was moving into? You were spectacularly wrong about that. Who’s to say that the leak wasn’t a rough outline and is correct in broad strokes? After all, the goggles print polaroids now and appear to have a sound recording function. Why create this tech if your business is defunct? There is still plenty we don’t know.
Last edited by Kingpin on December 10th, 2019, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed quote code
  • 1
  • 241
  • 242
  • 243
  • 244
  • 245
  • 399

I guess it just depends on how this whole COVID th[…]

Relaunching theecto1.com

Old topic I know... But did this ever gain any tra[…]

The Ect-OHIO

New video up soon! https://www.facebook.com/TheEc[…]

The shorter episodes from 1989, which are not on t[…]