This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Eaglemoss, the company responsible for producing a range of statues of the four Ghostbusters, and a Build the Ghostbusters Ectomobile subscription due for release early next year has set it's sight on another product for their Ghostbusters portfolio: Ghostbusters Legacy: The Making of Ghostbusters I & II.

Ghostbusters Legacy will take a closer look into the making of the first two films in the Ghostbusters franchise, examining the special effects, set design and the soundtrack music, featuring production photographs, concerp art, behind-the-scenes images and interviews with the cast and crew, spread across 240 pages.

Ghostbusters Legacy is scheduled to appear in stores on June 2nd, 2020, and will retail for $29.95. The book is currently available to pre-order from Amazon.
twmedford23, RedSpecial liked this
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Kingpin wrote: October 12th, 2019, 11:08 amImage

Eaglemoss, the company responsible for producing a range of statues of the four Ghostbusters, and a Build the Ghostbusters Ectomobile subscription due for release early next year has set it's sight on another product for their Ghostbusters portfolio: Ghostbusters Legacy: The Making of Ghostbusters I & II.

Ghostbusters Legacy will take a closer look into the making of the first two films in the Ghostbusters franchise, examining the special effects, set design and the soundtrack music, featuring production photographs, concerp art, behind-the-scenes images and interviews with the cast and crew, spread across 240 pages.

Ghostbusters Legacy is scheduled to appear in stores on June 2nd, 2020, and will retail for $29.95. The book is currently available to pre-order from Amazon.
If there an author? Man...I was hoping J.W Rinzler could get a crack at this franchise. His Star Wars and Indiana Jones making of books are the best of the best. They go into the reaaaal nitty gritty. It's amazing. I hope this is an indepth. Weird that there is no author name, no?

Edit: never mind, author name is on Amazon Page. This book can't be very big. For that price point? My experience is that cheap making of books like this one, just don't have the details. I'll be buying it anyway. I hope it's not 40 pages of Ghostbusters 1 reprinted stuff from the "Art Of" book and then 10 pages of Ghostbusters II stuff. Hopefully they'll be treated equally. Time will tell.

I was really hoping Sony would hire J.W Rinzler for this kind of thing. Damn!

Edit number 2: 240 pages? Printed colour behind the scenes photo's...for 29.95?? Something has gotta be off here. Interesting. Let's hope it's awesome.
Sounds like there will be plenty to chew on! It's 20 pages longer and the same dimensions as The Visual History, but more focused on the production of GB and GB2. Can't wait!

It's authored by the guy writing the magazines that will ship with the Eaglemoss Ectomobile kit. Could this be some sort of compendium of his work in the magazines?

I'm hoping it's Rinzler-esque, as well.
RichardLess wrote: October 12th, 2019, 6:11 pm I hope this is an indepth.
I'll be buying it eventually, but I'm a bit apprehensive. The "magazines" included with the Star Trek starships Eaglemoss produced could be very hit-and-miss in terms of the accuracy of the information they reported as fact, some were outright wrong.
Kingpin wrote: October 13th, 2019, 12:41 pm
RichardLess wrote: October 12th, 2019, 6:11 pm I hope this is an indepth.
I'll be buying it eventually, but I'm a bit apprehensive. The "magazines" included with the Star Trek starships Eaglemoss produced could be very hit-and-miss in terms of the accuracy of the information they reported as fact, some were outright wrong.
Damn! That bit of news mixed with the cheap price point is telling.

Like I mentioned, I was reeeaaalllly hoping Sony or Ghostcorp or whoever would give this to Rinzler. If anyone here is a Star Wars or Indiana Jones geek, his books are *must* haves. I own the Star Wars trilogy making of in e book and physical. The e-books includes videos and audio. They are incredible. I just wish he would go back and do episode 1 and 2. Apparently his next project is Planet of the Apes. I actually tweeted at him, encouraging him to try pitching one of his books on Ghostbusters 1 & 2 and he liked he tweet so I was really hoping it was imminent.
His Planet of the Apes book has already been released and is FANTASTIC. I think he's recently done an Alien book, as well. Funny enough, Michael C Gross co-wrote an Alien Making Of. Rinzler doing GB would be a dream. :love:

Were the subpar Star Trek Eaglemoss magazines from the same author as the GB book?
Troy liked this
I really hope that the Ghostbusters II section of the book is loaded with details, especially about the reshoots for the second half of the movie and the deleted scenes. As much as I am enjoying reading Ghostbusters; The Ultimate Visual History most of the GB2 section is largely stuff I have heard elsewhere.

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]