I am 15 years old and I was thinking of what I should be for Halloween this year because last year I learned that if i was going to be dressed up like Jim Carrey’s the Mask, then I would have to start early but i didn’t and it look really weird. So this summer I pulled out my old movies to watch during my break, then the summer movie marathon came to a stop when I watched ghostbusters 1 and 2 and I thought about something, what If I went as a ghostbuster this year, then it came to me ...... I need to START NOWWWW!!!!! So a few weeks later I’m driving my parents nuts for paint and dollar store lights etc. I remember being a ghostbuster one year but it had a proton pack pool floatie looking thing and looking back at that I’m like pfft I’m gonna make this look easy.
I dont know of an easy solution for that, but CharleworthDynamics did make a trap with an opening door. I know his 3d printing files are free, but he charges for additional cosmetic kits and I believe he charges for the eectronics guide as well. Though its aplace to start.

Here is his thread about the smoke and doors.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43088&p=4903458&hil ... s#p4903458
By Simpleghost1984
I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!!! So I was on YouTube the other day and on my recommended there was this video on how to make a spy arm cannon , and curious as I am I watched the video, then I realized that what If I took out the cannon and used the hydraulic system and put it in my trap ?
So all I need to do is make it and add some twisty ties on the system to push them up and pull them back down. Here’s the link to the video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FeMYcCk_t8&t=102s
By Theoderic
Simpleghost1984 wrote: August 11th, 2019, 12:17 pm I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!!! So I was on YouTube the other day and on my recommended there was this video on how to make a spy arm cannon , and curious as I am I watched the video, then I realized that what If I took out the cannon and used the hydraulic system and put it in my trap ?
So all I need to do is make it and add some twisty ties on the system to push them up and pull them back down. Here’s the link to the video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FeMYcCk_t8&t=102s

Whoa - that's totally the spirit! I'd say got for it son.... and - that's a very inspiring video (despite the awful music) by the way, thanks for the hint. Never really took a closer look at hydraulics in general, but it's certainly a decent way to get tricky things to work.

Good luck with your build, i'm eager to see how it's turning out finally. :nicejobyoudid:
Last edited by Theoderic on August 21st, 2019, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Kingpin
Simpleghost1984 wrote: August 17th, 2019, 4:27 pm I want to show pictures but I’m when I try to send them to this site it doesn’t work. So do I just upload them from my phone to my computer and then will it work
You need an external host like Imgur or flickr to post photos on the forum, linking to photos on a computer desktop won't work.
Also I have a theory on why the ghostbusters are in Canada, well if anyone remembers that during the credits of the Ghostbusters Video Game, you still hear dialogue with the characters, I o remember clearly, Ray or argon suggested that they should open business for everywhere. So does this mean that argon started ghostbusting in Canada, got married and had kids?
By Kingpin
Simpleghost1984 wrote: August 21st, 2019, 6:47 am Also I have a theory on why the ghostbusters are in Canada, well if anyone remembers that during the credits of the Ghostbusters Video Game, you still hear dialogue with the characters, I o remember clearly, Ray or argon suggested that they should open business for everywhere. So does this mean that argon started ghostbusting in Canada, got married and had kids?
While physically the new film is recording material in Canada, the set dressing locates it in Oklahoma.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]