By GBDRE760
To anyone who has ever did a build with the light kit from the shop here, how did you mount the light kit? I am testing a few options. I am also building a mount that can be 3D printed but I am also wondering how I should mount the little rumble motor as well. Any ideas?
The board is designed to fit on the lower side wall opposite the two gun-discs. I used the screws from the gundiscs to mount a piece of plastic on the interior wall, and then mounted the board to that.

And I'm fond of the idea of putting the motor inside the front cylinder, if possible.
GBDRE760 liked this
Prologic9 wrote: August 18th, 2019, 1:16 pm The board is designed to fit on the lower side wall opposite the two gun-discs. I used the screws from the gundiscs to mount a piece of plastic on the interior wall, and then mounted the board to that.

And I'm fond of the idea of putting the motor inside the front cylinder, if possible.
Oh wow! I love that idea. I am waiting for my knobs to get here but I am sure I can design some kind of 3D printed bracket that can mount on the knob screws. Putting the motor in the front cylinder....... sounds like an awesome little hideaway spot for that! Unfortunately I have 3D printed my front cylinder pretty much solid but I can make a hallow version if I have to. Thanks for the ideas :)

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy colle[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]