Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Sammo
Hello, I've tried reaching out inquiring about my order (37591) but its been a week and I've received no response to my email? The order has been shown as being "Shipping Soon" for nearly a week with no change other than the "expected ship date". Currently the expected ship date was listed as 8/12/19 and, being 11:30PM, we've basically passed that one. I've received no response to messages through Facebook or email (only email I saw was the webmaster address).

Is there any way to get a confirmation on when this will ship? I was really, really hoping to get these much needed items in time for DragonCon this year...Thanks.
By Sammo
I don't see anything "special order" in my items list and no one from the site has replied to any of my emails over the last week+ or my attempted inquiry through the Facebook page...nearing two weeks away from when I needed the items...I really hope I haven't been left high and dry on this...
By NoLarryOnlyZuul
Although it doesn't seem like it, with it being late summer still, this is the beginning of the "Halloween push." There's a huge uptick in orders and they all need sorted and shipped accordingly. I once posted almost this same question during this time of year and was informed by A.J. himself about all of this. You are NOT being left high and dry and I'd expect you'll get your items in time.
Sammo, Kingpin liked this
By Sammo
Thanks. Hopefully that's the case. The part that makes it the worst is just not hearing anything after repeated, spaced out, attempts at communication.
By Sammo
Unfortunately I think if I haven't seen an update on the order by Monday sometime I might have to, unfortunately, go and purchase stuff from elsewhere. I especially hate to do this because there is no way to cancel orders that aren't processed yet. Maybe there will be some positive traction today or over the weekend. With my wife and I leaving for DragonCon on the 28th my deadline is fast approaching.
By Sammo
AJ Quick wrote: August 17th, 2019, 9:44 am A pre order is a special order, which means it is not in stock. That's why your order has not yet shipped. We are waiting on belts which are due in by the end of the month.
Thanks for replying, AJ. I’ve also responded in email, if the other items can get shipped sooner I would appreciate it. If the belts can be cancelled that will be fine but the other items shipping now is good. Thanks.
By Foley
My wife is having an issue with an order from the shop; could AJ or someone please PM or e-mail me? She's tried e-mailing the 'webmaster' address a few times but hasn't got a response. Thanks!
By Kingpin
Foley wrote: September 18th, 2019, 7:12 pm My wife is having an issue with an order from the shop; could AJ or someone please PM or e-mail me? She's tried e-mailing the 'webmaster' address a few times but hasn't got a response. Thanks!
What's the issue your wife's been experiencing?
By Foley
Well, she ordered me an Aluminum Welded Beam Line for my birthday, but she got sent a Filler Plug by mistake. It's understandable, being that they're pretty much the same part, aside from the hole drilled in the Beam Line for the Clippard. She's e-mailed the 'webmaster' address a few times over the past few months about fixing the problem, but has never heard anything back.
By AJ Quick
Foley wrote: September 19th, 2019, 9:55 pm Well, she ordered me an Aluminum Welded Beam Line for my birthday, but she got sent a Filler Plug by mistake. It's understandable, being that they're pretty much the same part, aside from the hole drilled in the Beam Line for the Clippard. She's e-mailed the 'webmaster' address a few times over the past few months about fixing the problem, but has never heard anything back.
I found the email from your wife. They went into the suspicious folder since it was from a different email I guess.

Will get that taken care of for you.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]