The size of the bolt could be around a 6mm thickness with around 60mm long maybe. Just make sure the length will work with whatever spacer that you use. Using a wing nut is great on the inside of the for a quick release if and when you need to put it flat on a table to work on it. Use a washer on the outside between the pack and the head of the bolt. The spacers can be 3d printed or grind down some hockey pucks for the spacers. Bishop and Canpara had done this and it looks great! Here is a link to the 1st page of one of their posts on this.
http://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... ghts+build

I should have done this but I have 3d printed spacers as of now and they are working as intended. I have a bucket of 30-50 pucks from playing hockey so I have the material to try it.
There's also the GB2 style of spacers, which are a little easier to fabricate if you live in a non-icy-area like I do and Hockey Pucks are difficult to find. You just take a short length of 1" pipe, trim off 1" lengths and use them as stand offs with a set of 1/4-20x1-1/2" bolts and you're attached! Hope it helps!

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]