Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Kingpin
Bumblebee was easily the best of the live-action films, thanks to the greater influence by the classic cartoon, and it rebooting the previous Bayformer movies out of existance. It's not 100% perfect, but it was a major step in the right direction.
By *NormalGamer*
Bumblebee was easily the best of the live-action films, thanks to the greater influence by the classic cartoon, and it rebooting the previous Bayformer movies out of existance. It's not 100% perfect, but it was a major step in the right direction.
@ *referring to bold*

The influence really shows when watching the beginning of the film; the action really oozes TF1984 and it's very nostalgic to the core.
By mrmichaelt
I guess the next big reveal for TF/GB should be the full #3 regular cover anytime now...

Dan also mentioned to me the other day he's just starting work on #4 and should finish in early July then onto #5.
Sure, the scenes on Cybertron were flippin' amazing and they made the main human character likeable and brought something new to the table, but the rest is the same thing over again. But that's me, to each their own.
By *NormalGamer*
Burnham confirmed he pitched a GB/Beetlejuice crossover.
https://twitter.com/erikburnham/status/ ... 2076088321

And some lucky bastards that went to Fan Fest got TF/GB #1.
https://twitter.com/erikburnham/status/ ... 5765757953
Beetlejuice? That sounds very fun. Another childhood classic I enjoyed and should make for an interesting story. ^_^
mrmichaelt liked this
By Christof
And it's a variant cover? Well, that's going for hundreds on ebay then since I imagine 90% of people are going to scalp them... >_<
That's really cool, I was excited and quite pleased to see it in my Swag Bag, and while I knew I was getting it early I didn't realize it was an exclusive variant cover.
By mrmichaelt
That's really cool, I was excited and quite pleased to see it in my Swag Bag, and while I knew I was getting it early I didn't realize it was an exclusive variant cover.
Yeah, I just about to ask but I didn't see a price on the cover. So it was part of a swag bag. And this swag bag cost how much?
By RiverofMassHysteria
I didn't know much about Transformers when this crossover was announced, but I've been trying to educate myself before it begins. I won't win any trivia contest, but I think I'll get the references and enjoy it a lot more now.

I'm way behind on the past comics, still with a lot of reading to do. I'm skipping around a bit, choosing issues that seem to be more self-contained. I read the four one shots released in the 35th anniversary series, and found the prime team's story to the best. I was disappointed to find that RGB's was possibly the weakest. :sigh:

I've been revisiting the first volume recently, and stopped on a line from Peter in The Man Who Holds the Hands of Death. Was his comment to Egon about dead old ladies from Long Island throwing tantrums at him meant to be a reference to his fight with the old woman in The Other Side? I know that series has kind of been swept underneath the rug, but it was the image that popped into my head when he said it.
By mrmichaelt
I've been revisiting the first volume recently, and stopped on a line from Peter in The Man Who Holds the Hands of Death. Was his comment to Egon about dead old ladies from Long Island throwing tantrums at him meant to be a reference to his fight with the old woman in The Other Side? I know that series has kind of been swept underneath the rug, but it was the image that popped into my head when he said it.
Nah, he was just making light of the ghost they just trapped. Since they were in a care home on Long Island. Likely a coincidence. The Other Side has never been directly referenced. The furthest back in the IDW comics they've referenced is Displaced Aggression with Koza'Rai and Rachel.
By mrmichaelt
Here's Spook Central's preview for TF/GB #1.

EDIT: And the logline for TF/GB #4 out September 18.
https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUL190692
The Ghostbusters and their Autobot allies search the greater New York City area for the missing ghost of Starscream-and discover something much worse has been drawn to Earth. Can our heroes overcome this evil ectoplasmic entity before it utterly annihilates everything in order to achieve its ends?
Milne cover
https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUL190693
*NormalGamer* liked this
By robbritton
Well that was short and sweet! As a Transformers novice, beyond watching the cartoons as a kid, am I right in thinking
that this is an alternate reality Transformers, but a prime IDW continuity Ghostbusters? Love the nod to multiple wrecked Ectos as well. Little bit of Erik foreshadowing a particular wreck in a particular barn, perhaps?
This Post Contains Spoilers
By mrmichaelt
TRANSFORMERS/GHOSTBUSTERS #1

Main story
I'm floored how well Dan and Luis captured the look of the G1 cartoon. It's like like 100% legit like the world of RGB in the Get Real scenes! Like an AU version of the pilot episode like how those were "extra" scenes in "Janine Melnitz, Ghostbuster."

Gozer and the Terror Dogs was so unexpected. Very rad new designs. But still confusing cause there's the one Destructor form per dimension rule, but I guess every time it is summoned, a Selector can choose a new form if the summoning ritual is correctly performed. Whereas in TVG or Infestation, Gozer wasn't traditionally summoned so it was naturally stuck in its Stay Puft form and didn't allow for a new form which was why Idulnas made the substitute Temple of Gozer in Volume 1. But it's a very interesting implication that Gozer makes multiple visits to the same dimension to destroy various planets that are deemed at its end.

And lol, and idk if that "Cybertron was Destroyed" blank page was just totally unexpected and hilarious. 1000 years give or take. So Gozer popped in around 1000 A.D. as well as 1984, 1991, etc. I guess a couple more visits and he gets the free burrito. :P

"Ectronymous Diamatron." How the heck did Erik think of that? lol. Even more hilarious he thinks the Ecto-1 form will help him blend in.

Ghostbusters were in top form. Loved Egon "distracting" Ray twice from continuing his lengthy oration about Lacrosse. And of course props to the Six Million Dollar Man references and Peter's "two and a half" jab. Winston's reaction to Starscream? :D Then their immediate reaction to trap him. lmao. Man, the parking ticket nod to GB1. Best way to use that. Perfection.

Egon's readings about Starscream were intriguing. He probably had the atypical physiognomy of a ghost but what's different? Does he have P.K.E. or is his spectral form powered by the spark, the Transformers equivalent of a soul? Also I wonder if these ghosts in the series are indicative of Dan's proclivity to incorporate easter eggs or if Erik intends them all to have Transformers connections vis a vie harbingers of the mini-series' big bad. If the #4 logline indicates an "Evil ectoplasmtic entity" is drawn to Earth. Is it alluding to Gozer (would be drab, imo) or an entity from Transformers lore which has its share of ghosts, gods, monsters etc. and even their version of the Old Ones -- the Elder Gods. Like are these ghosts the signal Ectronymous picked up, or Starscream, or something yet to be found?

And the implications, Egon is in for the shocker that aliens exist. Going back to Volume 1, he firmly believed they didn't exist. But they do, and first contact is with an alien robot and an alien ghost robot. heh he.
Easter eggs so far
*Cover A
**On the cover are:
***Starscream (robot form; Decepticon Seekers, Commander) is on the upper left.
***Bombshell (robot form; Decepticon Insecticon) is under Starscream.
***Cliffjumper (robot form; Autobot) is firing at Starscream and Bombshell from roof.
***Ectotron (robot form; Autobot) is on the bottom left corner.
***Astrotrain (robot form; Decepticon Triple Changer) has its back to the reader being shot at by Ectotron.
***Jazz (robot form; Autobot) is behind Ectotron's left leg.
***Ray
*Cover B
**On the cover are:
***Firehouse
***Ghostbusters
***Ectotron
***Slimer
***Starscream's Ghost
*Cover RI-A and RI-C
***On the cover are Ectotron and the Ghostbusters.
***The Firehouse only appears on RI-A.
*Cover RI-B
**Ectrotron blasts the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
*Fan Expo Dallas Cover
**On the cover are:
***The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, Slimer, and the Ghostbusters.
***Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Ectotron, and Bumblebee.
*Con Cover
**Ectotron holds up a behinds the scene photo from Ghostbusters II with Ivan Reitman, Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson, and Dan Aykroyd posing in front of Ecto-1a.
*SDCC Cover
**The Ghostbusters and Optimus Prime, in his Ecto-35 design, head through the Autobot's orange grid tunnel seen 23 seconds into the second season of the Transformers G1 animated series' intro sequence.
**Winston has the Proton Pistol.
*Page 1
**In panel 1, the shot of Cybertron matches the opening scene of the Transformers 1986 animated series pilot "More Than Meets the Eye" Part 1. The proceeding character designs also match the animated series.
**In panel 2, the various Transformers are:
***In the air:
****On the left is Decepticon Seeker Commander, Thundercracker in tri-jet form.
****In the middle is Decepticon, Mini-Cassette, Lazerbeak.
****On the right is Decepticon, Skywarp in tri-jet form.
***In the bottom left is Decepticon Sunstorm.
***To Sunstorm's left is Autobot Trailbreaker.
***In the middle with their backs to the reader are Autobots Grapple and Brawn.
***Above Grapple and Brawn is Bumblebee in his Cybertronian form.
***In the right corner, back to reader, is Autobot Windcharger.
**In panel 3, in air is Thundercracker and Skywarp again.
**In panel 3, the three similar Decepticons are Reflector.
**In panel 3, the Decepticons are firing at the Autobot's ship, the Ark.
**The civil war mentioned is the second between the Autobots and Decepticons. The Autobots were built to handle consumer goods and desired peace while the Decepticons were military hardware and desired conquest. The Autobots turned to stealth and learned to transform and won the first war. The second started in 9 million BCE and lasted 4 million years, putting a massive strain on the planet's resources. Several Autobots went on an interplanetary expedition but Megatron interfered and they crashed on Earth where they were left in a catatonic state until 1984 in the 1986 animated series.
**In the animated series, a group of Decepticons led by Megatron immediately followed the Ark into space and ended up on Earth.
*Page 2
**Gozer and the Terror Dogs manifest in new robotic base forms. Behind them is the Temple of Gozer.
**Behind and above them is the background from Transformers: The Movie's title sequence when the camera dives into an "O".
**Gozer repeats one of its lines from the first Ghostbusters movie, "The Traveler has come."
*Page 3
**Instead of the Ghostbusters, the four who face Gozer are Decepticons Soundwave, Starscream, Megatron, and Shockwave.
**In panel 2 are the familiar twin pillars and alter that also appeared in the first Ghostbusters movie.
**Like in the first Ghostbusters movie, Gozer shoots lightning out of its fingers at the four.
*Page 4
**In panel 4, the two statue faces are based on two Quintesson Judges, Death and Rage.
***The Quintessons are the race who created the Transformers and were overthrown then ousted from Cybertron. "Judge" is one of the names given to the leaders.
**Instead of Ray, it is Megatron who goes up the stairs to address Gozer.
*Page 5
**In panel 1, a dragon on the temple door is a depiction of Tiamat?
**Like in the first Ghostbusters movie, Gozer tells the Decepticons to choose.
*Page 6
**Like in the first movie, Gozer suddenly announces the choice is made.
**Megatron's reaction about someone choosing mirrors Peter's in the first movie.
**Shockwave's "what did you do?" mirrors Winston's line in the first movie.
**Starscream is in Ray's position of having chosen the Destructor Form.
**In panel 3, the two ends of the temple roof bears the two statue faces of the Quintesson Judges, War and Wisdom.
*Page 7
**The Destructor Form is a giant version of Starscream.
***The crown is based on the one worn by Starscream during his coronation ceremony in the Transformers: The Movie.
***The Matrix of Leadership is also worn.
***The necklace has the heads of Skyfire, Megatron, Optimus Prime, and Shockwave.
*Page 9
**Ectronymous invokes Primus, the creater-god of the Transformers.
*Page 10
**The bridge is set up much like it was in "More Than Meets The Eye" Part 1:
***Bluestreak, Trailbreaker, and Prowl at the front
***Jazz to Optimus Prime's right
***Ironhide to Jazz's right
**Ectronymous offers up a theory about Earth being a colony. It technically was a colony or least inhabited by the Transformers in its various continuities. There also several like Antilla in the G1 animated series, Omicron in Beast Wars, and recently the 13 legendary colonies in the IDW comics canon, including Antilla, Devisiun, Arduria, Velocitron, and Eukaris.
*Page 12
**Ray's "we have the technology" and Peter's "Better. Stronger. Faster" quip are both nods to the Six Million Dollar Man series' title sequence.
**In panel 5 is the Sky Spy. It collected data for the Tansformers as well as vehicle scans, like in the panel, Ecto-1 is in a scan cube.
*Page 13
**Prospect Park is Brooklyn's second biggest park but the only one with a lake.
**The ghost appears to be visually based on a Quintesson Prosecutor.
*Page 14
**Winston mentions the Los Angeles Dodgers. Incidentally, it was founded in Brooklyn before being moved to Los Angeles before the 1958 season.
*Page 15
**Peter alludes to the New York Yankees, New York Mets, and Philadephia Phillies.
**Peter references "Take Me Out to The Ballgame."
**Ray mentions the Iroquois and their history with lacrosse. It served many purposes like keeping the Iroquois Confederation united, practiced ritual warfare, and pleased the gods.
*Page 16
**The Peristyle can be seen in panel 1 behind Egon and in panels 3 to 4. It indicates the bust takes place in the southwest corner of Prospect Park.
**Ectronymous vaporizes the parking ticket, a nod to a deleted scene in the first movie.
**Officer Frank and Tim are visually based on ? Cop from deleted scene?
*Page 17
**Ghost Starscream appears. In Transformers lore, he was reduced to an ethereal form after Galvatron killed in in Transformers: The Movie. He schemed to restore his body but was ultimately banished into space.

1. Page 4: In panel 4, on both ends, are faces of Quintessons Death and Rage?

2. Page 5: In panel 1, a dragon on the temple door is a depiction of Tiamat?

3. Page 6: In panel 3, on both ends of temple roof, are faces of Quintessons War and Wisdom?

4. Page 13: Is the ghost visually based on a Quintesson Prosecutor?

5. Page 16: Are Officer Frank and Tim visually based on anyone? Same cop from Ectomobile blows up ticket deleted scene?

6. Page 16: Is that Prospect Park's Peristyle behind Egon and the officers?

7. Is there a 15 easter egg? On face of Cybertron in first panel?
Well that was short and sweet! As a Transformers novice, beyond watching the cartoons as a kid, am I right in thinking
that this is an alternate reality Transformers, but a prime IDW continuity Ghostbusters?
It would appear so.
Last edited by mrmichaelt on June 27th, 2019, 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
By philmorgan81
TRANSFORMERS/GHOSTBUSTERS #1

Main story
I'm floored how well Dan and Luis captured the look of the G1 cartoon. It's like like 100% legit like the world of RGB in the Get Real scenes! Like an AU version of the pilot episode like how those were "extra" scenes in "Janine Melnitz, Ghostbuster."

Gozer and the Terror Dogs was so unexpected. Very rad new designs. But still confusing cause there's the one Destructor form per dimension rule, but I guess every time it is summoned, a Selector can choose a new form if the summoning ritual is correctly performed. Whereas in TVG or Infestation, Gozer wasn't traditionally summoned so it was naturally stuck in its Stay Puft form and didn't allow for a new form which was why Idulnas made the substitute Temple of Gozer in Volume 1. But it's a very interesting implication that Gozer makes multiple visits to the same dimension to destroy various planets that are deemed at its end.

And lol, and idk if that "Cybertron was Destroyed" blank page was just totally unexpected and hilarious. 1000 years give or take. So Gozer popped in around 1000 A.D. as well as 1984, 1991, etc. I guess a couple more visits and he gets the free burrito. :P

"Ectronymous Diamatron." How the heck did Erik think of that? lol. Even more hilarious he thinks the Ecto-1 form will help him blend in.

Ghostbusters were in top form. Loved Egon "distracting" Ray twice from continuing his lengthy oration about Lacrosse. And of course props to the Six Million Dollar Man references and Peter's "two and a half" jab. Winston's reaction to Starscream? :D Then their immediate reaction to trap him. lmao. Man, the parking ticket nod to GB1. Best way to use that. Perfection.

Egon's readings about Starscream were intriguing. He probably had the atypical physiognomy of a ghost but what's different? Does he have P.K.E. or is his spectral form powered by the spark, the Transformers equivalent of a soul? Also I wonder if these ghosts in the series are indicative of Dan's proclivity to incorporate easter eggs or if Erik intends them all to have Transformers connections vis a vie harbingers of the mini-series' big bad. If the #4 logline indicates an "Evil ectoplasmtic entity" is drawn to Earth. Is it alluding to Gozer (would be drab, imo) or an entity from Transformers lore which has its share of ghosts, gods, monsters etc. and even their version of the Old Ones -- the Elder Gods. Like are these ghosts the signal Ectronymous picked up, or Starscream, or something yet to be found?

And the implications, Egon is in for the shocker that aliens exist. Going back to Volume 1, he firmly believed they didn't exist. But they do, and first contact is with an alien robot and an alien ghost robot. heh he.
Easter eggs so far
*Cover A
**On the cover are:
***Starscream (robot form; Decepticon Seekers, Commander) is on the upper left.
***Bombshell (robot form; Decepticon Insecticon) is under Starscream.
***Cliffjumper (robot form; Autobot) is firing at Starscream and Bombshell from roof.
***Ectotron (robot form; Autobot) is on the bottom left corner.
***Astrotrain (robot form; Decepticon Triple Changer) has its back to the reader being shot at by Ectotron.
***Jazz (robot form; Autobot) is behind Ectotron's left leg.
***Ray
*Cover B
**On the cover are:
***Firehouse
***Ghostbusters
***Ectotron
***Slimer
***Starscream's Ghost
*Cover RI-A and RI-C
***On the cover are Ectotron and the Ghostbusters.
***The Firehouse only appears on RI-A.
*Cover RI-B
**Ectrotron blasts the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
*Fan Expo Dallas Cover
**On the cover are:
***The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, Slimer, and the Ghostbusters.
***Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Ectotron, and Bumblebee.
*Con Cover
**Ectotron holds up a behinds the scene photo from Ghostbusters II with Ivan Reitman, Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson, and Dan Aykroyd posing in front of Ecto-1a.
*SDCC Cover
**The Ghostbusters and Optimus Prime, in his Ecto-35 design, head through the Autobot's orange grid tunnel seen 23 seconds into the second season of the Transformers G1 animated series' intro sequence.
**Winston has the Proton Pistol.
*Page 1
**In panel 1, the shot of Cybertron matches the opening scene of the Transformers 1986 animated series pilot "More Than Meets the Eye" Part 1. The proceeding character designs also match the animated series.
**In panel 2, the various Transformers are:
***In the air:
****On the left is Decepticon Seeker Commander, Thundercracker in tri-jet form.
****In the middle is Decepticon, Mini-Cassette, Lazerbeak.
****On the right is Decepticon, Skywarp in tri-jet form.
***In the bottom left is Decepticon Sunstorm.
***To Sunstorm's left is Autobot Trailbreaker.
***In the middle with their backs to the reader are Autobots Grapple and Brawn.
***Above Grapple and Brawn is Bumblebee in his Cybertronian form.
***In the right corner, back to reader, is Autobot Windcharger.
**In panel 3, in air is Thundercracker and Skywarp again.
**In panel 3, the three similar Decepticons are Reflector.
**In panel 3, the Decepticons are firing at the Autobot's ship, the Ark.
**The civil war mentioned is the second between the Autobots and Decepticons. The Autobots were built to handle consumer goods and desired peace while the Decepticons were military hardware and desired conquest. The Autobots turned to stealth and learned to transform and won the first war. The second started in 9 million BCE and lasted 4 million years, putting a massive strain on the planet's resources. Several Autobots went on an interplanetary expedition but Megatron interfered and they crashed on Earth where they were left in a catatonic state until 1984 in the 1986 animated series.
**In the animated series, a group of Decepticons led by Megatron immediately followed the Ark into space and ended up on Earth.
*Page 2
**Gozer and the Terror Dogs manifest in new robotic base forms. Behind them is the Temple of Gozer.
**Behind and above them is the background from Transformers: The Movie's title sequence when the camera dives into an "O".
**Gozer repeats one of its lines from the first Ghostbusters movie, "The Traveler has come."
*Page 3
**Instead of the Ghostbusters, the four who face Gozer are Decepticons Soundwave, Starscream, Megatron, and Shockwave.
**In panel 2 are the familiar twin pillars and alter that also appeared in the first Ghostbusters movie.
**Like in the first Ghostbusters movie, Gozer shoots lightning out of its fingers at the four.
*Page 4
**In panel 4, the two statue faces are based on two Quintesson Judges, Death and Rage.
***The Quintessons are the race who created the Transformers and were overthrown then ousted from Cybertron. "Judge" is one of the names given to the leaders.
**Instead of Ray, it is Megatron who goes up the stairs to address Gozer.
*Page 5
**Like in the first Ghostbusters movie, Gozer tells the Decepticons to choose.
*Page 6
**Like in the first movie, Gozer suddenly announces the choice is made.
**Megatron's reaction about someone choosing mirrors Peter's in the first movie.
**Shockwave's "what did you do?" mirrors Winston's line in the first movie.
**Starscream is in Ray's position of having chosen the Destructor Form.
**In panel 3, the two ends of the temple roof bears the two statue faces of the Quintesson Judges, War and Wisdom.
*Page 7
**The Destructor Form is a giant version of Starscream.
***The crown is based on the one worn by Starscream during his coronation ceremony in the Transformers: The Movie.
***The Matrix of Leadership is also worn.
***The necklace has the heads of Skyfire, Megatron, Optimus Prime, and Shockwave.
*Page 9
**Ectronymous invokes Primus, the creater-god of the Transformers.
*Page 10
**Ectronymous offers up a theory about Earth being a colony. It technically was a colony or least inhabited by the Transformers in its various continuities. There also several like Antilla in the G1 animated series, Omicron in Beast Wars, and recently the 13 legendary colonies in the IDW comics canon, including Antilla, Devisiun, Arduria, Velocitron, and Eukaris.
*Page 12
**Ray's "we have the technology" and Peter's "Better. Stronger. Faster" quip are both nods to the Six Million Dollar Man series' title sequence.
**In panel 5 is the Sky Spy. It collected data for the Tansformers as well as vehicle scans, like in the panel, Ecto-1 is in a scan cube.
*Page 13
**Prospect Park is Brooklyn's second biggest park but the only one with a lake.
**The ghost appears to be visually based on a Quintesson Prosecutor.
*Page 14
**Winston mentions the Los Angeles Dodgers. Incidentally, it was founded in Brooklyn before being moved to Los Angeles before the 1958 season.
*Page 15
**Peter alludes to the New York Yankees, New York Mets, and Philadephia Phillies.
**Peter references "Take Me Out to The Ballgame."
**Ray mentions the Iroquois and their history with lacrosse. It served many purposes like keeping the Iroquois Confederation united, practiced ritual warfare, and pleased the gods.
*Page 16
**The Peristyle can be seen in panel 1 behind Egon and in panels 3 to 4. It indicates the bust takes place in the southwest corner of Prospect Park.
**Ectronymous vaporizes the parking ticket, a nod to a deleted scene in the first movie.
**Officer Frank and Tim are visually based on ? Cop from deleted scene?
*Page 17
**Ghost Starscream appears. In Transformers lore, he was reduced to an ethereal form after Galvatron killed in in Transformers: The Movie. He schemed to restore his body but was ultimately banished into space.

1. Page 4: In panel 4, on both ends, are faces of Quintessons Death and Rage?

2. Page 6: In panel 3, on both ends of temple roof, are faces of Quintessons War and Wisdom?

3. Page 10: In Panel 2: Who are the two Autobots sitting next to Jazz?

4. Page 13: Is the ghost visually based on a Quintesson Prosecutor?

5. Page 16: Are Officer Frank and Tim visually based on anyone? Same cop from Ectomobile blows up ticket deleted scene?

6. Page 16: Is that Prospect Park's Peristyle behind Egon and the officers?

7. Is there a 15 easter egg? On face of Cybertron in first panel?
that this is an alternate reality Transformers, but a prime IDW continuity Ghostbusters?
It would appear so.
LOL! Yeah I don’t know if Gozer will be the major problem. My guess is no. There could me more to the title Ghosts of Cybertron than meets the eye.;) Could we see the Ghosts of other. Decepticons that were destroyed with Cybertron?
mrmichaelt liked this
By Ghostytheghost
On Ghostheads United, yesterday, Tom Waltz responded to the trend of crossover series with "look for an announcement soon about a non-crossover series..."
https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/Fi ... 262019.jpg
“Spanky’s Spirit Shenanigans” accidentally sounds hilarious. In all seriousness, I hope this announcement means Ongoing Volume 4. (International was 3)
By *NormalGamer*
On Ghostheads United, yesterday, Tom Waltz responded to the trend of crossover series with "look for an announcement soon about a non-crossover series..."
https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/Fi ... 262019.jpg
“Spanky’s Spirit Shenanigans” accidentally sounds hilarious. In all seriousness, I hope this announcement means Ongoing Volume 4. (International was 3)
@ *referring to bold*

If we're lucky; whatever comes after TF/GB, I await to see the GB lore expanded upon, once more. ^_^
mrmichaelt liked this
By philmorgan81

@ *referring to bold*

If we're lucky; whatever comes after TF/GB, I await to see the GB lore expanded upon, once more. ^_^
I am 100% with you Normalgamer. I have to say again we are living in some amazing times right now. I honestly thought that the 2009 video game was going to be as good as it got and it was amazing. Then IDW started putting out their one shots and the Ongoing comic came out and the rest is history. The comics have really kept my appetite for GB stories sated and I am so thrilled that it is not really showing any signs of slowing down. I am greatful to ATC for bringing in some new fans and fueling the fire of wanting to see more GB stories and heck if not for ATC there would be no point to GB 101 which I just adored and of course Crossing Over. With this new movie coming out God only knows what will follow. I feel like I am 8 years old again and there is just no feeling like it. LOL! :) :) :)
By mrmichaelt
Erik weighed in on Gozer's Destructor Form rule. So basically, yes, Gozer is locked into one Destructor Form per dimension but once Gozer successfully destroys the intended planet and leaves, should he return to that same dimension but another planet, a new form is chosen.
https://twitter.com/erikburnham/status/ ... 1917477888

Also found one more easter egg
Page 16
*Looking at the tags under their badges, Frank's last name is Burton and Tim's last name is Cullen. Corey Burton voiced Sam Witwicky and Peter Cullen voiced Optimus Prime in the G1 animated series.
By zeta otaku
Okay, so, the Transformers lore is definitely divergent from... well... every generation 1 timeline. Aside from Ectotron existing, the Decepticons never just LET the Autobots leave. So, I'm left wondering if this comic is in the main GB timeline or if it's a VERY slightly different dimension than the one we've been following up until now... ah, the joys of introducing a multi-verse...

Yup because everyone knows a wrap photo means no f[…]

motherboard

As it stands, all plans featuring the Proton Pack […]

Propstore GB auction won.

So this auction was for the test bag and not the[…]

It would be good, though I doubt we'll see him add[…]