Kingpin wrote:Anyone else still waiting on their Impossible Mode Taxi Ghosts?
DerGrundel wrote:You're not the only one. I'm waiting on mine, too
If you didn't get the update email, here's what it said about them.

"Impossible Mode Taxi Driver

For those of you who backed the first Ghostbusters: The Board Game, you should have received your Impossible Mode Taxi Driver gift already. If you haven’t (darn haunted shipping freighters!), please visit the “Contact Us” page of our website and navigate to the “Submit a Ticket” option. Our team will take good care of you, making sure you get your gift as soon as possible." https://www.cryptozoic.com/contact-us
It would be nice if you got an email with a track & trace so you know the darn things are on their way. I happen to work at home so the boardgame was easily intercepted, but I had absolutely no idea it was coming last week.
That way you would also know if your taxidrivers expansion was late or not.
PssdffJay wrote:They also just update a preview of Kylie. No pack on her it looks like. I'm really loosing all hope they know what they are doing over there.
Christof wrote:Jay: I'm kinda hoping it's on her back like she's drawn in the cartoon but I'm not holding my breath :/
Have you guys even seen the cartoon? Kylie does not wear a full pack, just a small battery pack on her belt to power the small handgun! The new, bigger round trap is what's usually attached to her back. Unless you meant that this battery pack is just on the back of her belt, because that part can't be seen in the drawing or the sculpt as none of them shows her back!
Skyknight wrote: Have you guys even seen the cartoon?

Very much so, yes. And a big part of our discontent comes from previous Extreme character's sculpts having the incorrect equipment. Just based on the preview images all we know is she has the pistol in hand, but after the treatment they gave Roland, it seems kind of likely they forgot to include her hip pack. I actually think the Kylie sculpt looks pretty good otherwise, I'm more concerned with her abilities being too powerful compared to the other character's.
CaptCyan wrote:"Impossible Mode Taxi Driver

For those of you who backed the first Ghostbusters: The Board Game, you should have received your Impossible Mode Taxi Driver gift already. If you haven’t (darn haunted shipping freighters!), please visit the “Contact Us” page of our website and navigate to the “Submit a Ticket” option. Our team will take good care of you, making sure you get your gift as soon as possible." https://www.cryptozoic.com/contact-us
Just saw that in my inbox, and put in a ticket regarding the taxi ghosts. :)
I've gotten a bit more info on what's happening with some of the Impossible Mode Taxi Ghosts, it appears that a number of the ones destined for Europe have hit some sort of snag, leading to the delay that I and others have experienced. The member of staff at Cryptozoic seems confident they'll be able to get things straightened out.
zeta otaku liked this
Garrett looks ok. Roland has a completely wrong thrower, and he is wearing a reversed image movie/comic style pack. Kyle is likely missing her pack and there is something that just looks off on how she is drawn. Eduardo has what looks like the reversed movie pack and the movie thrower.

I really wish people will post their disappointment in the Kickstarter comments too. It's great talking here, but unless cryptozoic hears more from people there, my single voice in those comments is going nowhere. I was really excited for the XGB team and I'm very disappointed the ball has been dropped.

Please please please speak up in the Kickstarter comments.
It's entirely possibly they used old concept art and newer sculpts in the update BUT I posted anyway so Cryptozoic sees some chatter. I didn't pay that $ to see some lack of attention to detail.

If there was a mistake. Fine. It's early enough that some corrective action can be taken.
Yaaaaaaaay! I feel like we need a group high five on that one.
Especially to PssdffJay, who basically called out exactly what needed to be fixed on each of the sculpt previews, then proceeded to point 'em out on Kickstarter.
zeta otaku liked this
Kingpin wrote:Looks like it's meant to be hair.
I'm talking this thing here. Doesn't look like hair to me. More like if she had a third shoulderpad strapped to her head to use as a helmet. It looks terrible!
It could be the holster of her trap, but why is it up there and not on her back? If it is then it should be fixed on the back of her football armor and not able to fly up!
I can see why you're thinking that. I think what's muddying things is that the illustration is stylised to begin with (and I've just noticed it has early design for the XGB Ghost Trap, rather than the design seen in the cartoon), and I think how the 3D modeller has interpreted the stylised depiction of her hair has led to the wedge.

So yeah, it might look like a shoulder pad, or some head accessory she's wearing, it was intended to be part of her haircut, but has fallen a little wide of the mark.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]