I think you're right on that score, DG. It's either that or two silhouettes have become so overlaid that they're impossible to discern.

As of this typing, the Spawn of Cathulhu have been unlocked. With 55 hours remaining, that might be enough time for the big guy himself. :)
Ok, just under 2 days to go and they need less than 10k to unlock the final stretch goal of Cathulhu

I gotta say I am impressed at the worldwide support this game has received; when they first announced even I was a bit "m'eh" towards it, but as they were officially licensed, and started releasing more info, gameplay videos, and stretch goals, (including having the awesome team of Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening working on the story and artwork for this) I gotta say I'm excited to be a part of this, and can't wait to play it in October

And with 6400+ backers I can safely say I'm not the only one
PssdffJay wrote:Are you kidding? Have you seen how much the total has gone up today? It will be unlocked probably within the hour. Still lots of time left.
I didn't put it into words as well as I'd wanted. I thought at the time that the money total for the next unlock (after Fearsome Flush) would be a bit too high to achieve in the time that remained... though I've since been proven that my estimate wasn't quite as high as I anticipated.

Hairy Biker: The majority... but not all unlocks would be included if you backed either the Paranormal or Mass Hysteria versions of the game.

Some unlocks are also limited to free inclusions with the Mass Hysteria version only, so it's worth looking at the fine print on the unlock images to see which ones go with which.
It was a pain for me too, luckily I have a good friend who let me use his (money given to him upfront of course)

I am so glad I got in on this, such an amazingly constructed game, with tonnes of scenarios and characters to play as/ghosts to fight!

also, 12 hours to go to get $20,000 to get the last stretch goal of a 100mm or 4" Cathulhu
I know, the game looks really great! But unfortunately the final retail version will be missing some of the best parts and since they're all exclusives, there's no other way to get them besides getting ripped off on Ebay!

I wish they'd only made one or two of the things exclusives and the rest regular add ons that are included for backers and can be bought separately by non backers later on.
You will have? Even the exclusive stuff? Because that's what I will be missing the most, since it gives more possibillities due to more combinations of characters and ghosts.
So, I can buy the basic game in a german comic shop and get the add ons here? Or do you get the version with glow slimer that has everything included but the deluxe content?
I'm surprised there's not more conversation going on right now about this

I mean 7400+ backers backing a table top board game based on the original movie, cartoon series, original toy line, video game AND the IDW comics including the 'New' Ghostbusters and the Rookie, Sandman, Boogieman, Sam Hain, and Cathulhu, as well as Slimer, Stay Puft, Gozer, the Terror Dogs, and Ivo Shandor!

There are so many different scenarios to play through, with so many different bosses and minion ghosts, I am stoked for this!

And using Dan Schoening's artwork, something 90% of the fan community loves from the comics, and Erik Burnham who I don't think anyone hear has ever complained about his writing.

So what're your thoughts people? What ghost are you excited to bust, or Ghostbuster to play as? What's your dream team?

I can't wait to bust Boogieman with Janine, Kylie, the Rookie, and Ray!

Also, AJ, if you get the glow slimer, will you be selling him individually? Because that's the only other add on I wanted from the game
Wow, that's cool. I wouldn't like to get one without the extra new Busters(and Rookie) and the ghosts from the RGB cartoon(those things are my favorites on this game, I mean Sam Hain, Boogieman, Cathulhu(Cthulhu) and many others).
It just wouldn't be the same without them! And the baddies from the movie are mandatory, too! Why even bother to buy it, if I couldn't get Gozer and his/her minions. And Peck and the library ghost bring in new rules to make it more complicate to win. Totally different game than the one that goes retail.
Don't forget to add $2 if you're planning on getting the gray premiered "New" GB add-on! They added the Rookie and adjusted the price, and you can't manage your funds once the campaign ends in a couple of hours...
rsavaiano wrote:I just cancelled my pledge. I started watching the scenario 1 demo and was quickly overwhelmed by the amount of rules that need to be memorized. I've never played a table top game like this and found that, while I'm a huge GB fan, this game isn't made for someone like me. Plus I don't think I would ever be able to get someone to join me for a game. I'm glad that the Kickstarter worked out so well though.
I don't play table top games either, but as a fan, I feel entitled to support this and have them as collectibles...
I backed this project at the Mass Hysteria level with a couple of add-ons (Spectral GBs and Taxi Driver ghosts).

I'm shocked by how much it ramped up at the end - over 1.5 million in pledges!

I'm a big fan of tabletop games, my wife is into them as well (though we have a split on which games each of us prefers). With my normal gaming group I am not sure this will hit the table all that often, but it was too sweet of a deal to pass up with all the extras being loaded into it. I'm sure I can get a few people together every now and then to run a scenario or two.

I imagine the success of this campaign only helps to push the envelope for future expansions and a GB2 game (hinted at during the kickstater campaign). It also helps build up the overall GB Universe and gets everyone (myself included) more familiar with elements that they may have overlooked (comic book characters, cartoon ghosts, etc.).
pyhasanon wrote:
rsavaiano wrote:I just cancelled my pledge. I started watching the scenario 1 demo and was quickly overwhelmed by the amount of rules that need to be memorized. I've never played a table top game like this and found that, while I'm a huge GB fan, this game isn't made for someone like me. Plus I don't think I would ever be able to get someone to join me for a game. I'm glad that the Kickstarter worked out so well though.
I don't play table top games either, but as a fan, I feel entitled to support this and have them as collectibles...
I felt the same way, but with me getting married in 5 months, I couldn't justify it anymore. It would have just been something that would be left sitting in the box or something I would look at occasionally.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]