Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By brandanthecarpathian
im fairly new to gbfans but in my experiences with him wich includes 3 sound kits and pack and slime blower lights it always comes through and is worth the wait. i have a gun light kit i've already paid for and im sure it will get here as soon as im next on the list. it can be a little nerveracking waiting but you have to take in to consideration this is probably not his everyday job and does it in his spare time.
By Ou7of7ime
Just got my light kit from Crix, just wanted to say how great his kit is and his customer service. Thanks.
By Venkman2000
Got my Pack lights from Crix yesterday, I like the incandescent-like LED's. Nice product and will be a sweet addition to my pack build. Thanks!
By Harry Carpenter
Awesome! I got my sound board in the mail (not the chip, just the fancy little board) And it's awesome. So I sat there, trying to monkey with the breadboard setup, crossing the streams, wires, etc. And finally broke down and got a Crix board. This thing, let me just say, makes setting up a sound kit worlds easier. :D Everything is labeled, has it's own spaces...whatever you can think of that you need, this board has ready to go, with the convenient screw down wire holders. :D Totally stand behind this product, and I may just grab the sound chip soon too. I rigged the board up with a Replica Props chip, FYI. This board made life easier! :D
By Man_of_Film
Got my stuff in and it works wonderfully. A few glitches here and there but Crix responded quickly with a solution.
By John Moody
Crix's stuff is always awesome, not to mention the ease of connectivity with his new lights( pack and gun) with his sound kit is incredible!
We had a shipping mis- communication where he thought something of mine shipped and it actually hadn't. Once he tracked it down it was shipped immediately and I received it a couple days later. I still couldn't be happier with the quality of his items!
Keep it up!
If this was eBay, he would get A++ from me
By Clark HD
Ordered my Crix complete sound and light kit for the pack and the thrower through ebay 3 weeks ago and received them this morning here in the UK. Very well packed and top quality work just by looking at it, can't wait to get it wired up and going.

Very happy and easy transaction

Clark
By EJLambert
I initially just ordered the gun light kit and I was so pleased with it that I got the complete sound and light kit. No regrets and great work from Crix.
By Ernest Reid
great seller got a slimeblower sound kit from him ,, it rocks..
By overlord73978
Just getting back to this project after a short hiatus and the sound board is no longer functional. This is the second board he's sent me and both have failed. I have only used the provided battery pack and a single speaker (no amp) and there is no response at all from the sound chip.

I'm asking him for a refund so I can go with an arduino instead. It may be more difficult to use, but at least I'll have confidence in it actually working.

Sorry, but crix sells a poor product, with no instructions and very little communication.
By AJ Quick
overlord73978 wrote:Just getting back to this project after a short hiatus and the sound board is no longer functional. This is the second board he's sent me and both have failed. I have only used the provided battery pack and a single speaker (no amp) and there is no response at all from the sound chip.

I'm asking him for a refund so I can go with an arduino instead. It may be more difficult to use, but at least I'll have confidence in it actually working.

Sorry, but crix sells a poor product, with no instructions and very little communication.
I won't comment on the lack of instructions, nor the lack in communication... that is another issue entirely.

But in regard to the chip not working. Do you think that perhaps that is due to your own electronic inexperience? Seems like if two haven't worked, perhaps you have done something wrong? I've used the same chips Crix sells, and they are pretty much fool proof.... but if you do wire something up backwards... you are going to damage the chip. Its not the product's fault.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By jblancha2003
Got my pack lights a couple days ago. It's a great board. I really like that the powercell and cyclotron lights have separate potentiometers to adjust their speed.
By arledgej1
I order Crix's pack lights kit and once I wired up the lights I found out one of the cyclotron lights did not work. I messaged Crix and he sent me replacement lights. I could not be happier with the light kit or his communication. Now just to save up for his gun light kit. I would recommend his kits to anyone.
By DHW
I got my slime blower sound kit today and it works like a charm, sound quality is awesome, really well packaged. As anyone else will tell you Crix's kits are amazing. Highly recommended seller.
By staypufttbone
I ordered my full bundle kit a couple weeks ago and finally got around to hooking everything up correctly a few days ago. I'm super pumped about this kit! The only issue I had was that I originally was trying to use the 3V source to power the pack lights instead of a 9V battery. Once I figured that out it was essentially plug and play. I can't wait to install this in my pack. Great job, Crix!
By Replica
Got a full kit, plus trap kit and amp. Very, very happy with the transaction, product and Crix's high level of customer service and support. Highly recommended!!
By Chace
I got my reject hose connector today. Excellent work as always. I also enjoyed that it was addressed to Chace "Uncle Jesse" Ambrose....and like I said on Facebook.....

I enjoy ordering from Crix because he is the ONLY prop replica part maker who loves me enough to include Werthers Originals with my order.
By timspork
Ordered three hose connectors. I got them really fast and they are great products!
By travisccook
The labels look great and arrived safe and sound. Thanks to you and all involved with the run!

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]