Gozer the Traveler, he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the Traveler came as a large and moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Mcentrix supplicants, the chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shubs and Zules knew what it was to roast in the depths of the Slor that day i can tell you!
My Favorite Ghostbuusters Quote is :

Venkman: Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?
Spengler: That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me.

It shows both the genius/complete craziness of Egon, and the humor/sarcasm of Peter. It's a small exchange in the movie, but I love that back and fourth every time I see it!
Venkman- "There are some things in this world that go WAY beyond human understanding, things that cannot be explained, things that most people don't wanna know about. That is where WE come in."

Lawyer- "So what your saying is that the world of the supernatural is your exclusive province?"

Venkman- "Kitten, I think what I'm saying is that, sometimes shit happens, someone has to deal with it and who ya gonna call?!?!"

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]