-Egon: "We need something that everyone in this town can get behind, we need.....a symbol."
-Ray: "Something that appeals to the best in each and every one of us."
-Egon: "Something good."
-Winston: "Something decent."
-Peter: "Something pure."
-Ray: "Everybody can relax, I found the car. Needs some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear end."
-Peter: "How much?"
-Ray: "Only $4800. Also new rings, mufflers, and a little wiring."
Egon: "Transtator?"
Peter: "Check."
Egon: "Field Generator?"
Egon: "Ionization Decaymeter?"
Egon: "Plasmatic Refractor? Anti Ecto Plasm Destruct Mechanism? Bypolar Adjuster?"
Peter: "Check, check and (yawns) check."
Egon: "Transwarp Drive?"
Egon: "Ah-ha! Caught you. We don't have a Transwarp Drive."
Peter: "If we don't have one, then it can't malfunction. If it's not malfunctioning, then nothing's wrong. And if nothing's wrong, then it checks, right?"
Egon: "I'm not going to talk to you again for at least a week. It's not good for me."
Peter:" Hey, don't make fun. This is how I got through college."

From The Real Ghostbusters episode "Citizen Ghost"
Janine: "Ghostbueters. Is you haunting an apperition, poltergiest, phantasam, wraith, banshee, demon, spectre, tortured soul, or... What? No, we do not summon dead family members and catch them so you can ask the combination to the safe. Yeah, well same to you pal!"
-Ghostbusters The Video Game
Hey magaunac....remember, according to AJ's initial post "You may post as many quotes as you like, but only one post will be counted for the contest." You only get 1 chance in the contest no matter how many posts you make, so while you're new to the site and we all appreciate your enthusiasm.....cut it out. You're needlessly clogging the thread.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]