Almost impossible to predict supply if you don't know what demand is (although I doubt they would lose much from overproducing).

Finally got mine; WSOD when trying to print an invoice but I do have the confirmation email.
After waiting around on that stinkin website this afternoon for an hour and a half, I finally made it through and bought mine!

I'm not going to lie, I was certainly one of those people that thought if I didn't buy mine at 12:00pm today I wasn't going to get one at all. I've never done this before so I had no idea what to expect. Anywho, it's now 11:30pm and the PKE Meters are still listed on there... man do I feel dumb now. I'm certainly not going to make that mistake again, unless I know for a fact that they are only going to be selling like 2000 of them.

It's kind of funny cause waiting to finally get on the website and checkout was like shopping on Black Friday. Oh it was terrible...

James
DeLoreanDMC81 wrote:After waiting around on that stinkin website this afternoon for an hour and a half, I finally made it through and bought mine!

I'm not going to lie, I was certainly one of those people that thought if I didn't buy mine at 12:00pm today I wasn't going to get one at all. I've never done this before so I had no idea what to expect. Anywho, it's now 11:30pm and the PKE Meters are still listed on there... man do I feel dumb now. I'm certainly not going to make that mistake again, unless I know for a fact that they are only going to be selling like 2000 of them.

It's kind of funny cause waiting to finally get on the website and checkout was like shopping on Black Friday. Oh it was terrible...

James
For all we know though, they may have only made 1000. I mean how many die hard Ghostbusters fans are really going to be there waiting on the day of release? I think 1000 is quite a lot of stock to get through. Plus theres not going to be that many people who are willing to drop $600 dollars to get 10. Its a big risk when there are so many unknowns.

Adam_Fozz

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]