For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By keoni
we da boys from illinois, we live in .... wait, nevermind. that was a high school football chat that y'all wouldnt understand, so...

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;
Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.
By Ecto96
Well no, I am actually happy that they got there. Just, fate was really stacked against them, and I did have to laugh when they lost. However it does say something for their rookie coach who got them there. But I did know they would fail.
By keoni
Ecto96 wrote: First on the Illinois map, aw yeah!

sorry to burst your bubble there bud, but i beat you to it. you probably didnt notice mine cause does look like its in wisconsin. so i'll forgive you this time :wink:
By peeps420
keoni02 wrote: so tell me agian, why are there only two of us represting our great state on the map????

i know there are more illini-busters out there, where are you all at???

I just put myself up on the map! So it makes 3 of us!

Steve
By Ecto96
Great state.. *cough* (and somewhere in the distance a cricket chirps) :lol: One of these days I'm moving out of state, and when I get to a new one I want to start up a big GB 'franchise' so big it has at least half a dozen team members and 2 Ectomobiles. That would be awesome.
By keoni
Ecto96 wrote: And another thing, if I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna be the first hawaiian ghostbuster.

you're a little late to that party bro. we already have one there.... wish i could remember his name.
By keoni
keoni02 wrote:
Ecto96 wrote: And another thing, if I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna be the first hawaiian ghostbuster.

you're a little late to that party bro. we already have one there.... wish i could remember his name.

i remember who, STANDARD_911. he lives in hawaii
By Ecto96
Damn.. And if I go to alaska with this we're gonna have the very first official Ecto-snow-mobiles. Come to think of it that would be pretty cool.. Hmm.. Either that or get an old military half-track truck and restore it. Now that would be pretty cool too. Damn you guys and making me have ideas!
By Ecto96
Crap..sandwich. Well then I'll build the first Ecto freakin snowplow how about that?! lol Wouldn't be a bad idea really, Ghostbusters Joliet Section, for Professional Paranormal Investigation, Elimination, and Snow Removal. :lol:
By GB_Nick
Hey, GB from Springfield here. I hope I'm not the only downstater. :?
Proton Props UK

In the uk a prize draw of this kind with only a pa[…]

Uniform Tips

You're going to be going to cons, not hiking up Sn[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]