For users in Canada. Eh?
By Marsupial
Hey Pagz!

welcome aboard!

For your pack build, I encourage you to buy canadians for any missing parts - most can be found at multimediamayhem - the parts are great, shipping isn't too expansive and fairly quick since it won't cross the borders.

Remember to post progress pics!
By ProtonWand
Hi everyone!

I'm ProtonWand from Quebec, Quebec, Canada and with the 400th anniversary of the city, there was a lot of old ghost to track. So, I'm a new Ghostbusters in town!
I didn't know who called but, with this board, I know who I have to call!

Regards
By GB_Freak
So far there is myself and another member form the boards from Ottawa, anyone else? We should all get together on Parliament Hill in GB outfits, protesting for a 3rd movie, it would be funny and the best joke :) we could post pics up on the boards here of the picket lol.

Anyone have any other ideas of what we Ghostheads can do?
By Marsupial
Ottawa is like 2 hours road from Montreal, and we're a few montreal ghostheads to share the gaz... when there's events out the capital we could think about going. Keep us posted!
By Maegnus
Hi fellow Canucks!

My name is Randy, and I am in Gatineau, QC.

I am currently a student at the University of Ottawa, alternating between school and co-op work terms. My main hobby is my LEGO obsession (I will post my Ecto-1a model here soon), but my brothers and I have Ghostbusters in our blood. I know that my eldest brother and I are planning on building packs within the next year, so I've been reading as much as I can here over the last few months. It would be so great if one of you local, experienced GB'ers could give us some hands on tips or actually show us your pack when we decide to embark on our journey.

Feel free to PM me or shoot me an email at rsabourin_08@hotmail.com

Thanks all!
Hi !

Chris from... la Beauce, Québec
Nice to see canadian fellows here!
Marsupial wrote:hello Maegnus and welcome aboard.

feel free to visit the "Centrale SOS Fantomes du Quebec" for tips and all-quebec GBs.
http://sosfantomesqc.forumsactifs.com/
Yhea, I really nice place, you guys affiliated with SMF or SFM GB? I used to go see their album via Allican imperiale, but now it's closed ...
hey this is ive_been_slimed from trenton ontario. gb fan for aslong as i can remember, starting construction on costume and props very soon, will post pics. also looking for a 59-69 caddy hearse/ambulance, for my ectomobile. im interseted in meeting near by ghost heads. feel free to add me to msn: athame13_02@hotmail.com and my psn id is : xombie_core.
klown23 wrote:Hi !

Chris from... la Beauce, Québec
Nice to see canadian fellows here!
Marsupial wrote:hello Maegnus and welcome aboard.

feel free to visit the "Centrale SOS Fantomes du Quebec" for tips and all-quebec GBs.
http://sosfantomesqc.forumsactifs.com/
Yhea, I really nice place, you guys affiliated with SMF or SFM GB? I used to go see their album via Allican imperiale, but now it's closed ...

Yes, SFM here. Alliance Imperiale had some issues, but SFM is still there... you can visit the pBase directly at SFM Ghostbusters dotcom
http://www.sfmghostbusters.com/
By Jed
We should all get together in Dan Aykroyd's home town (Ottawa) at the end of the summer. Anyone up fro this? I was thinking of renting a hall or having a house party.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]