Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Recently dug out my old firehouse from the closet to set it up with some figures seeing as there's rereleases coming out. It can also be a nice prop for my Marvel Legends since a lot of them are in New York. It's a bit beat up, discolored, worn, a few scrapes. It was well loved when I was a kid and can still be a fun set piece for my collection as an adult. The sign isn't all that sturdy and it sticks out like a sore thumb however. I'd like to replace it with a straight up better looking more accurate sign that really sticks in there solidly. Maybe a thicker sign without the purple stickers. I don't have access to a 3d printer so I'm curious if anything exists as a custom somewhere?
deadderek liked this
VenomSymbiote wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 12:46 am Recently dug out my old firehouse from the closet to set it up with some figures seeing as there's rereleases coming out. It can also be a nice prop for my Marvel Legends since a lot of them are in New York. It's a bit beat up, discolored, worn, a few scrapes. It was well loved when I was a kid and can still be a fun set piece for my collection as an adult. The sign isn't all that sturdy and it sticks out like a sore thumb however. I'd like to replace it with a straight up better looking more accurate sign that really sticks in there solidly. Maybe a thicker sign without the purple stickers. I don't have access to a 3d printer so I'm curious if anything exists as a custom somewhere?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/845959714/ ... 7e69f88e7c
VenomSymbiote liked this
No, because I'm still searching for a "Regular" reproduction one. Weirdly enough no one makes them, just custom so-called improved ones. Really annoying. But from what I've seen people are happy with the newer version.
VenomSymbiote liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]