Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
I could have swore I saw a small, but larger than a trap would be, toy for the Kenner figures. I can't remember if it was a prototype that never got made, a toy I didn't own, or what. It's a nonissue nowadays with all the figures that come with small ghost traps but I can't get the notion out of my head that there was something like a trap back in the day. Again I don't mean the containment unit top. Neat idea but it didn't lend itself in any way to functioning like the actual traps did. Hell I wouldn't mind them not functioning as long as they looked the part. My child mind could have filled in the blanks. Even a trap the size of the Proton Packs, while a bit too big, would have been nice. If the packs were too big to be considered choking hazard, I assume a trap that size would be ok too.
This is an eBay auction photo, so it will disappear, but it was the best one I could find already online.

I put a small hazard stripes sticker on mine as a kid, something from a sheet of stickers included with a Lego Ideas book.

Alex

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]