Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Out here in Canada neither GameStop nor Amazon sells it.

Have to wait til they hopefully ship right on the 16th then hopefully won’t t take too long!

I didn’t mind the delay at first too much but after seeing all you guys posting it and watching review videos have gotten me really antsy!
I swung by my local GameStop at the Southwest Plaza in Littleton, CO. They did not have any in stock, but offered to order one for me and have it delivered to my house.

I was hoping to find one in the wild, so I passed on the offer, but I'll keep looking. Since I have an Anovos kit and a Matty wand, I'm not in any particular rush to grab this one.

Sean
Well that was quick... FedEx just updated by delivery date to Monday the 21st. :(

On a separate note, I see Buster Props already has a Hasbro Spengler Wand mount kit for the Rubie's/Siprit packs. I'm thinking I will try to make some kind of quick release for the standard Rubie's/Siprit pack, so that I can swap out the two wands as needed.

Last edited by kahuna900 on September 16th, 2020, 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
robandliv liked this
Has anyone who ordered from hasbro received their wands yet?

I ordered a couple from hasbropulse.com, and it shows my items have been paid for, and the wands are in stock on the site, however, I have received no shipping notification. I sent 'em an email a few days ago, but I have yet to receive a response. Oh, and I would go ahead and cancel and place my order elsewhere, but the cancel option has disappeared once they took my money.

I placed this order back in Feb; you would think those who preordered early would be the first to receive 'em.
Oh well, I'm sure they'll arrive sometime before Afterlife hits theatres. :whatever:
Sounds backwards, but you were probably better off buying from another place few weeks ago than Hasbro direct months ago. They're more worried about the fulfilling big vendors like GameStop, people that have contracts with. But Hasbro did say They were process them on the 16th, should get it before next Friday
Pulse is being extremely slow, on everything.
Glow in the Dark wrote: September 15th, 2020, 12:03 am I really love mine. What I do notice though is you'll turn it on and...start up sounds........a half second sound of something? Like they forgot to cut the sound clip short.

I hope there will be a new board with GB2 sounds. I prefer them.
ROBOrob77 wrote: September 19th, 2020, 4:54 pm Has anyone who ordered from hasbro received their wands yet?

I ordered a couple from hasbropulse.com, and it shows my items have been paid for, and the wands are in stock on the site, however, I have received no shipping notification. I sent 'em an email a few days ago, but I have yet to receive a response. Oh, and I would go ahead and cancel and place my order elsewhere, but the cancel option has disappeared once they took my money.

I placed this order back in Feb; you would think those who preordered early would be the first to receive 'em.
Oh well, I'm sure they'll arrive sometime before Afterlife hits theatres. :whatever:
I'm still waiting on mine as well. I also placed mine back in Feb. Hopefully it'll ship next week.
I received my first order from Game Stop on Friday... I ordered another one from Game Stop on the same day at 15% off as a "back order" and it already shipped and will be here next Thursday.
Last edited by kahuna900 on September 20th, 2020, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have NEVER had a positive experience dealing with the actual Toy companies and pre orders. Started with me when i pre ordered from matty collector 3 BTTF Hoverboards, same shit, issues with shipping and supply. I thought this time “different company maybe it will be different”, apparently not. Im pretty patient, however when other websites are delivering these things even though we per ordered them Months later n advanced And they havent shipped, its insanity.
LtPinkerton wrote: September 21st, 2020, 3:10 pm Ordered one from GameStop last night and it says it should “ship to home by the 25th”. It was a back order when I placed it. They charged me and everything so i would expect it soon? Anyone else have something similar happen and it still arrive by when they said?
Probably. Mine was on BO. Ordered Friday and got it, today.
kahuna900 liked this
LtPinkerton wrote: September 21st, 2020, 3:10 pm Ordered one from GameStop last night and it says it should “ship to home by the 25th”. It was a back order when I placed it. They charged me and everything so i would expect it soon? Anyone else have something similar happen and it still arrive by when they said?

I ordered another one on Friday the 18th when it said "backorder" and it shipped the next day and should be here by the 24th. :)
kahuna900 wrote: September 21st, 2020, 3:33 pm

I ordered another one on Friday the 18th when it said "backorder" and it shipped the next day and should be here by the 24th. :)
Yessir that’s what I’m talking about. Can’t wait for it to get here. Was too young to purchase a Mattel wand so I could not let this opportunity pass me by.
kahuna900 liked this

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]