Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By ccv66
Seen a couple of Ectos where the front light bar doesn't spin or spins slow. I think it's a design flaw. The blue lense is is pinching the rotating lights, because it's bowed down. I ended up folding some paper and wedging it right in the middle between the mount bracket and the light bar. Then I got it hot with a blow dryer and bowed the center up. The front lights ended up spinning faster than the back lights . So I repeated the process for the back bar and now they spin ridiculously fast.

I really wanted to pull the blue lenses off and sand+space the internals, but I didn't think I could with out braking it. It appears the lenses are glued to the internal spacers. I pulled the light bars off the car, they don't sit as flush as they intiatal did. I suggest leaving them on the car. I'm going to leave it, but if I wanted it perfect I'd get it nice and hot, little glue and hold pressure on I while it cooled
The lenses are not glued to the spacers. i you take light bars of the car body you will find 2 screws in the far edges of the mount. If you unscrew those the mount can be removed and there is a screw for each lenses that screws into the spacer.
ccv66 liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]