Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By toby88
Same! Just bought another wand and forgot to take a picture of the trigger assembly before I took it apart. Cant figure out for the life of me how to put it back together.

There is an eBay seller in Australia that I purchased reproduction stickers for my pack from. Very good quality. Do a simple eBay search and you should find the seller.
By BRD 527
The trigger gears are a real pain I had to take mine apart to fix them when I fixed up my pack and gave it to my girlfriends son I wish I took a picture it really was a strange setup!

I got reproduction stickers off ebay
By BRD 527
The trigger gears are a real pain I had to take mine apart to fix them when I fixed up my pack and gave it to my girlfriends son I wish I took a picture it really was a strange setup!

It did take me a while to figure out how it went back together, one of the mounting tabs for one of the gears had broken and lucky for me all the parts has stayed inside the gun so I glued the tab and managed to get it back together and working. Honestly Im suprised it hasnt broken again since I fixed it almost a year ago as much as he plays with it.

I got reproduction stickers off ebay
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]