Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hey guys, I recently acquired the 22" Stay Puft that was released as a San Diego Comic Con exclusive in 2011 . It has some light yellowing going on as we all know this happened with that figure due to the coloring reacting to the foam. Has anyone found a fix for this? Was thinking of applying some acrylic white paint with a sponge (using dry brushing technique) or maybe using white Plasti Dip spray paint would be better?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Sal
AlTheRelic liked this
Brother I'm surprised that thing hasn't disintegrated by now. It was such a poor choice of material in my opinion. The slightest touch would leave permanent creasing but I did get a nostalgic trip down memory lane & hope that put brings you great joy.
CAZAFANTASMA liked this
AlTheRelic wrote: July 3rd, 2019, 1:30 am Brother I'm surprised that thing hasn't disintegrated by now. It was such a poor choice of material in my opinion. The slightest touch would leave permanent creasing but I did get a nostalgic trip down memory lane & hope that put brings you great joy.
HEY, thanks a lot for commenting, yes this StayPuft is awesome. Its in pretty good shape too! I really like it, too bad the owner had thrown out the diorama piece! He was like "oh yeah the cardboard stuff was too big and falling apart" too bad i would have loved to have it in my collection.
RedSpecial wrote: July 3rd, 2019, 12:18 pm Latex pigmented with a high quality acrylic paint may do the job.
It would have to be sealed with a water based clear coat though such as liquitex water based varnish.
Awesome Thank you! Was thinking on using Plastidip, I've used it in foam before. But your suggestion sounds good too!

thanks a lot!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]