Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Alex Newborn
When I saw these on FB, I was hoping you would post them here. Again, tremendous work.

I asked about the Garrett (and wheelchair) and he provided progress pics... it was amazing where all the parts came from, yet he put them together and made it look like a single production figure. Kudos!

Alex
Croker liked this
By Croker
Cheers mate, it's really nice to known that someone appreciates all the hard work and effort that went into making them.
I've wanted to do some custom extreme ghostbusters figures for ages but the lack of Garrett put me off until I found the custom head.

I plan was to try and keep them as close to the original toys as possible, which is why Garrett has the over size hands like the others. So idea was to tweak rather than completely reinvent. Which to be honest would probably of been much easier.

Had to chop the wheelchair up quite a bit which was a pain but was so worth the effort. And all the wands have little magnets in them so they can attach to the packs. The trap mounts to Kylie's back in the same way.

CaptCyan liked this
Incredibly late to the party, but these are fantastic! Just came across the post whilst looking for which pack went with which character online. Genuinely excellent work!
By Shiny
This is fantastic! It's great to see Garrett come to life. My 4 year old son is a huge fan (obsessed) and Garrett is his absolute favorite. I was sad to find that a figure of him was never made. Great work!

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]