Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Kingpin
So that's all folks. At least they squeezed out the citizen ghost pack.
Not quite, seeing as they are at least considering it... But it doesn't bode well.

A pity, but it's been a good run, much better and much more than what MattyCollector offered, despite the fewer ghosts.
By Glenn Frederick
Supporting Member
Could it be the new movie coming out being the reason the line is being put on hold?

The fact that they're "going to take a little time to assess what the future of the figure line will be" makes me believe they're gearing up for possible figures for the new movie but I don't know if Diamond Select has the rights to the new Movie.

Has Diamond Select ever stated that they have the rights to produce a line from the 2020 film?
By Wiggyof9
Imo, if they were just waiting on the movie they would still be making some RGB figures until then.

DST and other companies tend not to out right say a line is canceled unless they lose the license.
By ShiftyHenry
Could it be the new movie coming out being the reason the line is being put on hold?

The fact that they're "going to take a little time to assess what the future of the figure line will be" makes me believe they're gearing up for possible figures for the new movie but I don't know if Diamond Select has the rights to the new Movie.

Has Diamond Select ever stated that they have the rights to produce a line from the 2020 film?
I was able to visit DST a couple weeks ago at SDCC. I asked about the future of the line and the guy said “we’re in negotiations” I asked if it was for GB20 and the guy just smirked and repeated himself. My best guess is that they are waiting to see *what* the movie will be before making any decision regarding going all in on GB20, or proceeding with RGB in 2020.

Also, No one said the line is done for this year yet and that’s all I’m going to say. :-D
Kingpin liked this
By Peter Venkman Jr.
Fingers crossed that more RGB action figures are on the way. I am glad to hear that DST still has the license to make more action figures at some point in the future.
By Matt Campbell
Honestly not a fan of the NYCC Stay Puft’s facial expression
By UserNameChris
Diamond Select in a nutshell: so great and yet they always add that little something that ruins it.

Their stuff always looked good to me but I could never get past the weird upper torso thing. It makes every figure look obese and just...off.
ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
Stay Puft looking pretty ugly.. Definitely milking it, but not going to be mad about them putting extra Ghostbusters stuff out. Kinda surprised they're not milking a court room pack too, seems like they have plenty of molded suits to choose from and slap together

I think it's safe to say that we'll know that he[…]

absolutely awesome! I'm in the same boat trying to[…]

New Diamond Select Figures

Yeah, this Stay Puft and the Slimed 4 pack are a v[…]

Attempting to do this myself.. any chance you can […]