Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By 3mandos
AJ Quick wrote: February 23rd, 2007, 2:01 pm Please post all feedback for orders placed with the GBProps Shop. If you have any problems I urge you to contact me before posting any feedback!

AJ -

Would it be possible to look into my order (#36333) for 1 pair of the "Uniform: Grey Elbow Pads". I placed the order on February 15, 2019 and it said there was a 60-day lead time with an expected ship date of April 23rd (which would be 67 days). As that date approached I began checking my Order Status page every day. On 4/24 the expected ship date was updated to May 20th (now 94 days from ordering). I just checked again today, 4/26, and the expected ship date now says June 10th (now 115 days from ordering). I understand that they had that original 60-day lead time, but a delay to almost 4 months seems unacceptable. I sent an email to "webmaster@gbfans.com" two days ago and have yet to hear anything.

Thanks,
- Brian
By Kingpin
3mandos wrote: April 25th, 2019, 11:04 pmWould it be possible to look into my order (#36333) for 1 pair of the "Uniform: Grey Elbow Pads". I placed the order on February 15, 2019 and it said there was a 60-day lead time with an expected ship date of April 23rd (which would be 67 days).
The elbow pads are one of a number of special-order items in the store which feature rolling estimates to accomodate delays (as they're supplied by outside manufacturers).
By 3mandos
Kingpin wrote: April 26th, 2019, 3:46 am
3mandos wrote: April 25th, 2019, 11:04 pmWould it be possible to look into my order (#36333) for 1 pair of the "Uniform: Grey Elbow Pads". I placed the order on February 15, 2019 and it said there was a 60-day lead time with an expected ship date of April 23rd (which would be 67 days).
The elbow pads are one of a number of special-order items in the store which feature rolling estimates to accomodate delays (as they're supplied by outside manufacturers).

Is there any way of actually pegging down an actual estimated ship date then because my "estimated" ship date has essentially doubled in the past 70 days?
By Kingpin
It's subject to the production times and delays of the outside manufacturer. AJ may be able to give you a slighter better idea, but in the end he's still only the buyer, not the supplier.
By 3mandos
Kingpin wrote: April 26th, 2019, 5:41 am It's subject to the production times and delays of the outside manufacturer. AJ may be able to give you a slighter better idea, but in the end he's still only the buyer, not the supplier.

Understandable, but still the supplier should be held to a standard. I'm starting to feel like I've ordered something from Anovos all over again, Haha. Hopefully he can give me a better idea, because I was hoping to have them for my costume by the 35th Anniversary and already the updated ship date has surpassed that.
By AJ Quick
I actually just went into the system and set the date as June 10th for everyone's orders on those.

Our supplier gave us an ETA of Mid-May, and with ocean shipping, that should put us in right around June 10th.

The 60 day time is just an estimate. It used to be that we were only ordering a small number of pads, so 60 days was sufficient. Now we order so many that they have to ship by sea in a shipping container! Production and shipping now takes 90-120 days.
By 3mandos
AJ Quick wrote: May 1st, 2019, 12:25 pm Got word that they are a few days from being ready to ship. So we are about 3 weeks out from receiving them.
Hey AJ, just wondering if you had an update for the elbow pads. The previous estimated ship date on my order page was June 10th (what it still says in the store), then yesterday it was updated to June 11th, then today again to June 12th. Sorry if I'm overly anxious, but I'm looking forward to getting them and completing my costume.
By 3mandos
Kingpin wrote: June 12th, 2019, 7:25 am It does appear that there's been a bit of a delay, I'll drop AJ a line to see if there's an update.
That would be awesome. I ordered them on February 15th so it's been delay after delay and getting a little aggravating. I was originally hoping to have them for the 35th Anniversary and missed that already.
By AJ Quick
They are less than 100 miles away from me right now, but since they are arriving by train it is a little less predictable than say UPS. I'm hoping to have them by Friday and then I'll spend all weekend making sure they get out for everyone.
By 3mandos
AJ Quick wrote: June 12th, 2019, 8:54 am They are less than 100 miles away from me right now, but since they are arriving by train it is a little less predictable than say UPS. I'm hoping to have them by Friday and then I'll spend all weekend making sure they get out for everyone.
Cool, thanks!
By HPW-Germany
Hi, AJ! That sounds positive. Waiting already since March for 2 pairs of Elbow Pads.
Even more annoying than the constant delays in delivery was the fact that I didn't get an answer to e-Mail requests in your shop. I do not look constantly into the forum. Do not find that one should deal in such a way with customers. Think everyone understands it if there are delivery problems one should only communicate it. Just wanted to address that here, because I've already heard from some people who are also annoyed about this response behavior.
Many greetings from Germany! Helmut
By AJ Quick
They just came in! Now I know everyone is expecting that their order will ship immediately, but it will take several days for us to ship them all. Just be forewarned.

I do however ship in the order that they were placed, so if you have been waiting longer, your order will ship sooner.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]