Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Spectregater
Was just wondering if the items that are special order with set lead times are ever accurate. I ordered the aluminum front and side knobs that have a 10 day lead time on January 30th. Originally they were estimated to ship on the 15th of February, but now they say March 12th. Main reason I ask this is because I also ordered three hat light lenses that have a 45 day lead time, and an estimated ship date of March 22nd. I have a convention at the end of March, so I am worried I wont receive them in time.
By AJ Quick
Spectregater wrote: February 19th, 2019, 10:07 am Was just wondering if the items that are special order with set lead times are ever accurate. I ordered the aluminum front and side knobs that have a 10 day lead time on January 30th. Originally they were estimated to ship on the 15th of February, but now they say March 12th. Main reason I ask this is because I also ordered three hat light lenses that have a 45 day lead time, and an estimated ship date of March 22nd. I have a convention at the end of March, so I am worried I wont receive them in time.
Those are items that we order from other companies. Sometimes they get them to us quickly, sometimes it takes longer. Unfortunately I don't have control over that, and the system updates the shipping dates to compensate.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]