Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By boozer4
Hello, everybody! I wanted to share my Jocsa collection with you. Please let me know what you think! Comments are greatly appreciated!

The four heroes and their ghostly companion Slimer. This mold was a Jocsa exclusive. I've only ever seen my red Slimer and a yellow Slimer that was packaged with Winston.

Looking good, guys! The Ecto-1 shown here is the Lights and Sounds Ecto that Jocsa produced. It still works!

Slimer and the Ecto-1 weren't the only Jocsa exclusives... there was also a variant line, colored like the Fright Features line. Their proton packs could hold water and squirt color changing Boo-Let ghosts.

More variant ghost figures.

Even Winston came in multiple flavors!

Slimer was made from a squishy material. Some versions had a red balloon sticking from his mouth. When you squeezed Slimer, the balloon inflated and made a wheezing sound as if he were blowing a raspberry. Sadly I do not have the original balloon, but the action still works with the replacement I found.

Group photo of my Jocsa collection!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]