Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By jason k
GBman wrote:Just wanted to let you know I enjoy these...made me want to go sort through the attic again..
Well I'm glad you like them, It make me happy to know I have some fans out there.
By GBman
Didn't know about the clear Predator figure! I'm def. gonna start looking for it at the next Toy Fair I go to!!
By jason k
GBman wrote:Didn't know about the clear Predator figure! I'm def. gonna start looking for it at the next Toy Fair I go to!!
the real name of it is the Ambush Predator. You might have better luck finding up on line.
By GBman
jason k wrote:
GBman wrote:Didn't know about the clear Predator figure! I'm def. gonna start looking for it at the next Toy Fair I go to!!
the real name of it is the Ambush Predator. You might have better luck finding up on line.

Ok, I looked it up on eBay and some look yellowed..Is that just from age and sun exposure?
By jason k
GBman wrote:[

Ok, I looked it up on eBay and some look yellowed..Is that just from age and sun exposure?[/quote]

i would say yes. the sun can bleach toys or alter their color. keep looking and you might find a good one. Also i was told now is the time to get anything. Things tend to get bid up around the holidays. Also I would say don't play with it. I have seen others talk about how clear plastic toys brake over time. Seeing how its already an old there is a risk of it braking sooner than later. I have had one alien and one predator toys brake on me over the last week, and they were just fine the wee before.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]